Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Harry Potter, Flying Broomstick
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: One Size|Color: As Shown|Change
Price:$15.13+ $5.62 shipping

on December 15, 2014
I needed some form of cheap transportation to get to Hogwarts. I ordered one of these because I don't live near a train station and Amazon was out of floo powder. What a disappointment! This broom looks like it has been designed and created by muggles.

The only way I could get it to fly was by recharging it with spells every few hundred meters. I arrived late to Hogwarts and almost missed the sorting hat ceremony.

The only reason I am giving it two stars instead of one is that it did serve the purpose of getting me to Hogwarts. But next time I'll just go to to Nimbus directly and get a proper broom.
44 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2015
Excellent decoration piece. The broom is plastic and will not stand up on its own, but looks very good.
review image review image
on July 6, 2010
I ordered this for my son's birthday. He had a Harry Potter party and we hired a "Dumbledore" to entertain. They played a mock quidditch game and he had a blast flying on his broom. The broom is well made, and (although it doesn't really fly), made a terrific addition to his Harry Potter ensemble!
22 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2010
My son wanted the Harry Potter Broom for his birthday and he couldn't be happier. It is made of a study plastic and is obviously a toy, but a well-made one. My son loves it!
on July 15, 2015
Still holding up after two weeks of constant use by a 6-year old boy

Very sturdy and well made , but of course like everything else, it's plastic
Worth the money for our son who loves Harry potter!!
Came wrapped in plastic inside its own very large box, which I told him got sent straight from hog warts to Amazon and then to him!! I'm sure he didn't believe me, but it still sounded cool😃
review image
on August 27, 2013
Got this for my girlfriend because she looooooooves Harry Potter. She almost started crying... It added to her collection of the elder wand that I got for her and her golden snitch. But it was worth it!
on October 15, 2015
Wonderful! I got this for my sister who loves Harry Potter. My only complaint is that the plastic part that looks like wood was really sticky when I received it but did stop. Very odd but very happy :)
review image
on January 9, 2014
The boys love the brooms. They are okay. I like the handles but the bristles on the end are a little sparse. The price was great but the foot holds were bent due to not being packed well. We will warm them up with a hair dryer and straighten.
on February 19, 2013
I got a pair of these for my young nephews (3 &7) who are real Harry fans. (The older one generously lets his brother be Draco Malfoy- lol.) They were the last Christmas present given out, on the correct assumption that nothing else would really get their interest once they saw these.

The one thing I didn't like is that the side pieces that go out from the broom appear intended to let the child hold it more securely against his legs. The trouble is that one side is twisted incorrectly for that. Can you say, "Made in China"? This isn't a big deal, however, since the kids don't realize it isn't right, and enjoy flying around the house when they can't get out to the Quidditch field.
on August 13, 2007
My grand daughter went to a Harry Potter party for children 9 to 12 years of age. We purchased the Gryffindor Costume (robe), broom and golden snitch for her outfit. The broom was a great accessory for her. It is now displayed in the guest bedroom with the other Harry Potter memorabilia.