|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.02 - $49.99|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Helmet with visor and printed jumpsuit with eva molded chest pieces and gauntlets
- Attend a gaming convention, throw a theme party or knocks the socks off the knobs on halloween
- Fantasy, science fiction or comic book characters, rubies carries all the coolest gaming and cosplay costumes in every price range
- Officially licensed halo costume
- Rubies costume company is a family-owned business based in new york with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want for halloween and year-round dress up
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Phat lewt, ftw A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. With more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00842PF4C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 24, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and a couple of nip/tucks... the costume is fantastic. He wanted one of those $155 helmets you see sold on Amazon, but was
perfectly happy with this version. His friends liked it so much they often sneak it on to play, until I have to ask them to please give it
back. After all, it's only been a few days since my sons birthday. For $32 I don't expect to last forever, but it's perfect for now.
The plastic in the visor was clearly cheap. It got dirty whenever I wore it, and I had to rub it off a lot. I don't recommend it for Halloween if its cold. Still 3 stars for the looks though.
Looks awesome. My only issues are that it feels cheap, it's hard to get off, and it makes my neck itch really badly. Other than that, it's great!