|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.88 - $68.24 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash Cold Water, No Bleach, Dry Flat.
- Adult Beetlejuice costume jacket, dickie, and pants
- IMPORTANT: Costumes are sized differently than clothing, important to consult Rubie's Men's Size Chart before making selection (Standard Male size may have an M on the item tag or packaging)
- Officially licensed Beetlejuice costumes, items shipped and sold by Amazon are guaranteed to be authentic
- Beetlejuice costumes are available in adult male, adult female, child, and pet sizes
- Fun family or group costume, perfect for your own Banana Boat Song or Senora dance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
It's everyone's favorite miscreant ghost - the bio-exorcist, the Ghost with the Most, from the Underworld! Deluxe adult Beetlejuice costume comes with black and white striped jacket and pants plus dickie/false shirt front. Available in sizes Standard and Extra Large. Important! Review the Rubie's Adult Male Size Chart before making selection; costumes are not sized the same as clothing. Officially licensed Beetlejuice costume. Create a fun group look with classic and licensed costumes from Rubie's. Family-owned, family-focused, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie's is the world's largest designer and manufacturer of costumes.
You can be everyone's favorite miscreant ghost who just won't leave the party in this Deluxe Beetlejuice costume available from Rubie's Costume Co., Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.63 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O86AZY
- Item model number: 888736
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 2, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The deluxe costume (Rubie's #888736) uses a matte woven fabric that resembles suit-type material. The jacket has a single button closure, is snug in the armpits, but the sleeves are the correct length. If I button the jacket I need to suck in my gut in order to prevent it from stretching and pulling at the button. The lapels on the deluxe jacket have a much better appearance over the standard version but the jacket is not lined. The included dickie with tie comes down almost to the waist on the front and the back, and it has strings on the sides to tie it. I did not try on the pants but they use a cinch and tie closure. I plan on wearing my own white shirt and black tie to complete the look of the costume.
EDIT: The pants have a Velcro closure and are a little snug and I needed to use a safety-pin to keep them from opening. The costume looked great at our Halloween party!
The standard costume (Rubie's #888735) on the other hand uses a shiny, satin-esque, very thin material. The jacket has a single dot of Velcro where the button should be and the lapels are backed with foam, which look like they will flip over to expose the reverse side and ruin the look of the costume. The included dickie with tie is very small, it only covers the front and ends just below the chest area. The jacket is snug in the armpits and the sleeves are too long, but sized correctly across the chest. Again, I did not try on the pants but they also have a cinch and tie closure similar to pajamas.
The standard costume looked fine, but for me it was worth the extra cost for the deluxe version.
I ended up not wearing the pants, but I'm a woman, so the pants really aren't designed for a woman and did not fit very well over curves. The sleeves and shoulders were too big, but, again, I'm a girl. Overall it worked fine, though.
Most recent customer reviews
There were two things that could have made it better.Read more