Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Size: One Size|Color: Purple|Change

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on January 16, 2016
My daughter wore this wig as part of her Katy Perry costume. It worked fine for the night but the wig was a bit disappointing. It's a very thin wig. You can see the stitching and the hair is very straw-like. I ended up cutting it to shoulder length and gave it bangs to make it look less stringy and cheap. It's fine as a Halloween or dress-up costume, but if you are looking for anything more, this isn't the right wig for you.
on December 22, 2016
I purchased this wig for my niece and she loves it! The hair feels nice and easy to comb thru. Lots of pretend play and loads of fun! Great purchase and it arrived on time.
on July 22, 2017
Dress up for toddlers
on November 2, 2016
Cute wig, but only lasted 2 wears, so it just depends on whether you think it's worth it or not. I tried to brush it out, but with no avail. Not for play, really.
review image
on October 9, 2015
Love this. Great color. Perfect to go with the matching costume. Cheaper price than the local party store. Really cute. Only problem is you can't part it like in the picture because of the tracks showing but still great item. Just have to leave it parted in the middle as the wig is made.
on October 4, 2013
Bought this to complete the Monster High Spectra Vondergeist costume for my daughter's Halloween outfit. Was an inexpensive wig, and the quality was actually better than expected. It is still what I call a play wig so the wig most likely will not remain nice looking for very long. My daughter has only worn it once for a short period of time and so far so good. I did purchase a wig cap to use with the wig which made the wig more comfortable for my daughter and prevented my daughter's hair from falling down.
on January 25, 2013
But I doubt it would hold up to regular play. Luckily my daughter only wanted it for her Halloween costume and it was reasonably priced. It arrived in good condition and little styling was necessary to get it to look right. My only complaint is that it was difficult to fit over my daughter's hair, but she has waist length very curly hair. Not all the blame rests with the wig. It's a little thin as well but wasn't noticeable unless I was standing over her head styling it.
on April 17, 2013
My 3 year Granddaughter loved her Popstar Purple hair, she was so happy!! The hair completed her Barbie Princess and The Popstar Birthday Party celebrating her 3 year old Birthday party theme. She was the Popstar and the Purple hair made her very, very happy!
on July 25, 2013
Lots of 'wig cap' showing through the hair and it does not look neat and pretty as pictured. Cheaply made:/
on November 7, 2014
My daughter is growing out her short hair and asks me everyday when her hair will be long like Rapunzel's. She loves the wig but it's only for dress-up, not for styling. The hair is pretty thin and starts pulling out if you even try to brush it. It does fit her very well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question