|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 - $76.99 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & FREE Returns|
- 100% Synthetic
- Hand Wash
- Dress up as Pennywise, the most terrifying clown in history
- Included components: jumpsuit with vest and collar, gloves, and half-mask with attached wig
- Officially licensed It movie costume, only items shipped and sold by Amazon can be guaranteed authentic
- Available sizes (by jacket size): standard (36-40), extra small (33-36) and extra-large (44-46); inseam approximately 33-inches
- Rubie's has clown costumes, from sweet to scary, in sizes and styles for the entire family
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
It's Pennywise, from the movie It - the most terrifying clown in history! Included components: jumpsuit with vest and collar, gloves, and half-mask with attached wig. Rubie's has the largest collection of licensed and traditional costumes, accessories, and novelty decor items available anywhere. Whether for Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, or just play time - Rubie's has you covered! Family-owned and family-operated, from their 2-million square foot facility in New York City, Rubie's Costume Company works every day to be an innovator in both manufacturing and design of scary, funny, historical, and mythical ensembles and costume replicas. So from witches to wenches to vampires to vagrants, from Graceland to galaxies far, far away, Rubie's is sure to offer exactly what you're looking for!
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 11.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IMB17XS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 29, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If i had to nitpick ANYTHING at all, the vest was a tad smaller than i had hoped, but I do have a big chest. If youre reading reviews and wondering whether to pull the trigger or not, you have nothing to worry about. The costume is well worth the price.
The quality is pretty good. I think it will hold up a while.