|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$33.53 - $111.59 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Synthetic
- Hand Wash
- Dress up as Pennywise, the most terrifying clown in history
- Included components: jumpsuit with vest and collar, gloves, and half-mask with attached wig
- Officially licensed It movie costume, only items shipped and sold by Amazon can be guaranteed authentic
- Available sizes (by jacket size): standard (36-40), extra small (33-36) and extra-large (44-46); inseam approximately 33-inches
- Rubie's has clown costumes, from sweet to scary, in sizes and styles for the entire family
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's Pennywise, from the movie It - the most terrifying clown in history! Included components: jumpsuit with vest and collar, gloves, and half-mask with attached wig. Rubie's has the largest collection of licensed and traditional costumes, accessories, and novelty decor items available anywhere. Whether for Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, or just play time - Rubie's has you covered! Family-owned and family-operated, from their 2-million square foot facility in New York City, Rubie's Costume Company works every day to be an innovator in both manufacturing and design of scary, funny, historical, and mythical ensembles and costume replicas. So from witches to wenches to vampires to vagrants, from Graceland to galaxies far, far away, Rubie's is sure to offer exactly what you're looking for!
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IMB17XS
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 29, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all I'm pleased with the look of the overall suit despite a few issues
The gloves are way too small, almost kid size, they got a run in them the first time I tried to squeeze into them.
The mask looks good, but it smells strongly of rubber - need to air it out.
Rest of costume (vest and collar) fit well.
Overall the costume is something I am happy I bought. I have already scared the kids :)