Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 100% Polyester
- Bantha pet costume shirt with rider and character hood
- IMPORTANT! NOT ALL COSTUMES WILL FIT ALL PETS, consider costume style and animal size; this costume does not have extra room around the chest/belly
- READ THE RUBIE’S PET SIZE CHART and WATCH THE SIZING INSTRUCTION VIDEO, do not select size based on breed
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume, items shipped and sold directly by Amazon are guaranteed to be authentic
- Combine with people and pet costumes from Star Wars movies including At-At, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Queen Amidala, Darth Vader, BB-8, and more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Officially licensed Bantha pet costume shirt with rider and character hood. IMPORTANT! NOT ALL COSTUMES WILL FIT ALL PETS, consider costume style and animal size; this costume does not have extra room around the chest/belly; READ THE RUBIE’S PET SIZE CHART and WATCH THE SIZING INSTRUCTION VIDEO, do not select size based on breed. Combine with people and pet costumes from Star Wars movies including At-At, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Queen Amidala, Darth Vader, BB-8, and more! Family-owned, family-focused, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie’s is the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of costumes – of course they’d remember you four-legged best friend!
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EMWTIYG
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 18, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As many product reviews stated, this item was very poorly executed. The head piece kept falling over and twisting around, making it difficult for my dog to walk. The "rider" is soooooooo heavy, it kept falling over sideways (like a drunk) and kept startling my dog to the point that she stopped walking all together and wouldn't move until I removed the costume entirely. No amount of pinning would keep this rider upright because it's too top-heavy (seriously, the rider's head weighs as much as a grapefruit). I spent almost an hour pinning / adjusting / readjusting the costume on my dog, and she wore it for a total of 10 minutes, which is the time it took to walk from home to down the block, because we stopped every 3-steps to fix the rider. Total waste of my time and money.
I really wish this costume had worked out because I'm a huge Star Wars fan. It's a very clever idea, but just poor in product design / execution. Unless you have a bigger dog ( like a boxer or pitt) and are willing to invest in some time sewing / pinning to reinforce the rider, don't bother ordering this item.
So I requested a refund but the company will only allow exchanges or credit that had to be used by the end of the month. Very disappointed in this purchase and did not see another costume that I would want to spend shipping to return this item for an exchange. So I listed it used on Amazon.
Was hoping this would be my favorite pet costume of all time! Especially in time for the new movie in December!
Oh well, one could hope.