|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$52.60 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$27.39 (34%)|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Full-body inflatable BB-8 costume jumpsuit with battery operated fan
- 4 AAA batteries required, not included
- NOTE: costumes are sized differently than clothing, IMPORTANT to consult Rubie's Men's size chart, Standard Size, and recent reviews to make best selection
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume, items shipped and sold by Amazon are guaranteed authentic
- Pair with Star Wars costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for the entire family, including inflatable Tauntaun
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you like rolling with things? Well, then maybe you'd like to become that spunky little droid from Star Wars: The Force Awakens this year! This adult BB-8 costume is an officially licensed costume from the movie and comes with an attached fan that inflates the suit to a plump, spherical shape. You'll be ready for a mission with Poe Dameron in no time flat!- Inflatable Jumpsuit - Shirt
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 9.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B073XFSGS3
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 14, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ I like that the outfit has a removable head because I was constantly scaring children I passed when trick or treating and being able to take the mask off helps take away the kids fear.
+ This outfit should fit just about any adult male between 150 and 300 pounds.
+ It was really easy to put on and looked fantastic. I got tons of comments from people on the street telling me how awesome the costume was. Literally everyone that saw me thought it was hilarious and several people asked to take pictures with me.
+ It has a fan that takes AA's which does a reasonably good job of keeping the suit inflated if you're not moving too much.
+ It wasn't too hot inside the costume partly because of the fan. I wasn't uncomfortable or very sweaty after walking in it for about an hour outside on a 55 degree night.
- The head is a little hard to fit so that you can see out the eyes. I would have liked a little more adjust-ability.
- Trick or Treating in this thing is really difficult. You won't be going up any steep hills and will probably tap out after about 30 minutes. The hols where the legs come out make it so that you can only waddle.
- The costume loses it's air pretty quick when you walk around and you have to stand still for it to inflate again. The process takes maybe 30 seconds which isn't a huge deal.
- You can't easily put this on by yourself. I needed my wife to help me zip up the back.
- The neck strap is pretty tight. I would have liked if they gave it an extra inch or two. If you have a huge neck this costume will be really uncomfortable if you try to tie up the back properly.
Overall I think this is a really cool costume that definitely made me the center of attention in our neighborhood (in a good way). Most of the kids loved it but a lot of the smaller ones were terrified. I do not think this is a great costume for trick or treating. I had to give up after 30 or 40 minutes and my dad ended up bringing my son to a bunch of houses without me. It's perfect for a costume party.