|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$46.40 - $178.16 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Standard (Fits up to 46" Chest, 36"-40" Waist), Xlarge (Fits 50" Chest, 42"-46" waist)
- Includes Jumpsuit with EVA molded pieces and 2 piece helmet.
- Weapon Not Included
- 100 % polyester
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Includes: Jumpsuit, mask. Not included: Gun, shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TYJ41I
- Item model number: 446610-$P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Had to duct tape the helmet together.
The white parts are flimsy foam that bend when you lift your arms.
I wanted to clarify a few things from the other reviews.
1. The back is all black, which I'm fine with. The armored parts are not very breathable and if they were on the back too, I think I would die of heat exhaustion.
2. The mask is a two piece and will fit any sized head, though it may be a bit wobbly. Keep in mind, it's not the real deal. It makes it easy to store and put on a hanger with the rest of the outfit.
3. The armor is soft and plyable. My costume came neatly folded so there were no inappropriate creases in the armor. I was pleasantly surprised that they captured all the varying details on the right and left side of the armor.
4. No gun or shoes come with this, but I was able to get them on Amazon anyway, no biggie. I even got a pair of black tactical gloves for $8. I'm set, I just need to spray paint my gun matt black.
5. Follow the fitting guide. I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, perfect.
Keep your expectations real and you'll enjoy this piece for an evening out with friends or to the opening of the next movie. If you have high expectations, you need to adjust your pocketbook and buy something else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is horrible, noting to do with the picture, do not buy it!Published 1 month ago by Rafael Barrenechea
This costume is not worth the money. The mask is GIANT! Makes your head look twice the size that would seem normal. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kevin Dalton
It was bought for a woman but didnt work. It probably is an Xlarge for MenPublished 2 months ago by Evepat
Purchased extra large but was still too short. I tried it on and the stretch straps that go on your heal ripped off - so I did not think I could return it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Scott A. Piette
Stitching is poor quality - kept finding holes in seams - while wearing it. But was good costume.Published 2 months ago by Goodnitegecko
okay. this costume is not totally awful. yes the back is all black which sucks, but seriously... the height fits me fine, almost perfect, but that the only thing that fits. Read morePublished 3 months ago by mike piscopo