- 65% polyester
- Size: Small
- Women's Adult Dorothy Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit; 65% polyester/35% cotton broadcloth
- Dress styled as pinafore over blouse; fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck
- Blue & white gingham print interlock skirt has built-in petticoat w/ lace hem ruffle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This costume includes dress and hairbows. Does not include, wig, basket with toto, socks, shoes. This is an officially licensed Wizard of Oz costume.
- Package Dimensions : 13.8 x 11.4 x 2 inches; 14.88 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 24, 2014
- Manufacturer : Rubies Costume Co. Inc
- ASIN : B00NVKOEV2
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dress comes about 2-3 inches above my knee and like I stated, I'm 5'2"!! So taller girls beware!
overall I got a lot of compliments on this costume ! And my family had a good time on Halloween no regrets !
I personally was not satisfied with this costume for a number of reasons. Let's go though the pros and cons.
1. Quality. It was to be expected for a reasonably priced halloween costume. It isn't bad quality, but it isn't great either. Overall- for one night of the year-- it will do. However, I will say the lace underneath the skirt is really itchy/irritating at the waist, but if you wear a shirt under it, should be fine.
2. Fit. I purchased the standard women's size. I am 5'5, 140 lbs, athletic build. Overall, it fit, but I think sizing up would have been optimal. The main issues with the fit: the neck is really tight-- as in barely can velcro it shut, so plan to use a safety pin to give yourself some breathing room, unless you dont mind something really really tight around your neck. The gingham straps on the front are way too long and do not lay right against my body -- would need to safety pin or alter them shorter in order to fit right. The length hits me about 5in or so above the knee. The sleeves are pretty tight around my upper arms.. Doable, but not at all comfortable.
Bottom line: If you're looking for a Dorothy costume, this may be the one for you-- but I definitely recommend sizing up.
Top reviews from other countries
For me, I wanted something more authentic and not indecent!
This was ridiculously short, barely covering my backside and I would never wear it in public!
I can only guess the model in the picture is no more than 5ft tall.
If you are any taller and don't want a very very short skirt I would avoid (I am 5'9")
Otherwise its not a bad outfit but the fabric is nylon/synthetic.
I ended up ordering another costume billed as "long" and this is far better (just over the knee like the real Dorothy) and is cotton 2-piece.