- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.2 inches ; 0.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B005ST7Y7A
- Item model number: 508965
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (203 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,899 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Small Curve Aluminum Dog Tag Clip
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Swiftly Transition Tags to Different Collars
- The Rubit Attaches Directly to a Dogbs Collar
- Easy to Put On and Quick to Secure
- Change Dog Collars with Ease Without Removing the Dog Tags
- Remove the Rubit to Quiet Tag from Jingling at Night
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Rubit (roo'-bit') Dog Tag Clip is a simple, stylish, and secure clip that let's you swiftly transition your dog's tags to different collars. At Rubit our goal was to create a product tough enough to take years of trips to the dog-park and to create a unique and simple design language dog owners will love. Pick the color and size that you like. Available in 3 sizes: Small 21mm/0.85-inch (about the size of a nickel) - Fits most D rings on 5/8-inch and narrower collars Medium 27mm/1.07-inch (a little smaller than a quarter) - Fits most D rings on 3/4-inch - 1-inch wide collars Large 33mm/1.3-inch (about the size of a quarter) - Fits most D rings on 3/4-inch and wider collars . You will quickly appreciate and love the Rubit! Dog Tag Clip.
Compare to similar items
This item Rubit The Easy Dog Tag Curve Shape Switch Clip, Small, 0.85-Inch Diameter, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||FFB Direct||Amazon.com||CNATTAGS LLC||GoTags LLC|
|Size||s||m||one six||l||1 Clip||Regular|
Top customer reviews
The problem is always the latch somehow pops out when it should be locked in place and it is really hard to push the latch back underneath the "metal" by hand. I realized that the "metal" could be manipulated with the teeth of a hammer. So I had to pry it open (it didn't take much) in order to get the latch in place. Once I had the latch in place I hammered it shut so that the latch cannot move again. It took me about a month or two to realize that I could do this. After using the hammer, it stays on and I'm satisfied but I should not have had to do this in the first place.
I had put it on my dog around 6pm the day I got it, NOT EVEN 24 HOURS LATER, my dad comes by my room the next morning after his walk with my dog and drops something on my desk around 10am. And there it was, this little switch thing with the metal clasp missing.
I've never had something broken so fast before, and I hadn't wanted to admit I had spent $6 for this tiny thing that broke within 24 hours!!!
I want my money back!!!
Be careful when ordering because this is very small and is hard to clip on "regular" collars. Perfect for my petite dog, but it is hard to clip on the metal of regular sized collars. I hope that makes sense!