Ruby Stone Crystal Nail File
- Filing with Ruby Stone feels good and is kinder to nails than other types of files. Compare the smooth action of Ruby Stone with the unpleasant grating of ordinary emery boards
- and metal files. The Ruby Stone Crystal Nail File is less likely to tear or fray even the most fragile nail, promoting the vigorous growth of smoother, healthier looking nails.
- Ruby Stone out-performs common files because it is made of thousands of micro-jewel crystals. Unlike ordinary emery boards or other coarse nail files, the jewels
- that make up the surface of the Ruby Stone file are very, very fine.
- Each jewel has many extremely sharp edges that cut your nails clean without tearing or ripping. Even very fragile nails won't tear.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Make sure to file your nails over a soft area! - how many I have dropped the file on the floor and it has broken in two! :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was very happy to find these since it's been a long time since I could find them in the usual stores. I've loved these files for years and these are just as great as I remember.Published 11 days ago by Emmy
I have used these ONLY since finding them at Walgreens years ago.
Much better than emery boards.
I love these nail files. They are the best. I was so happy to finally find some on the internet.Published 2 months ago by Virgie
been using one of these for years. Happy to find a new one on Amazon! Great for thin nails.Published 3 months ago by Amy Johnson
This is the best nail file. It files and seals your nail to prevent it from splitting. I ordered 4 so I'll have one wherever I need one. And 2 more to give away.Published 4 months ago by Creativemadness