Ruby's Lube | Created by Ironman Champ | Anti- Chaffing Chamois Cream | All Natural and Made in USA | Water and Sweat Resistant | Formulated by a 7 Time Ironman Winner - 3 oz Tube Plus Mini Tube
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If after running your race, or completing a brick workout you're not 100% satisfied, return it for a full refund.
- ONLY 5 safe and all natural Ingredients: olive oil, lemongrass, calendula, beeswax and benzoin
- ANTI-CHAFE and anti-blister balm that is moisturizing and safe for all skin types and ages. Water and sweat resistant
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE for preventing diaper rash, runner's rash, Ironman rash and any rash caused by friction of skin against skin or any object.
- ALL NATURAL and Hand Made in USA. Created by a 7 time Ironman winner and tested extensively within the elite Triathlon community.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ruby's Lube is an ALL NATURAL lubricating anti-chafe balm, with 5 simple ingredients: olive oil, lemongrass, calendula, beeswax and benzoin. Ancient to skin care, these ingredients ease friction and chafing common to swimmers, cyclists and runners. Ruby's Lube works because the oils prevent friction while the beeswax keeps moisture and sweat away from the skin preventing tissue breakdown.
Ruby's is not only great for athletes but can be used by the entire family for any dry skin condition. Use Ruby's to moisturize dry feet and elbows, soothe a baby's bottom, massage sore muscles or enhance a romantic evening. Recommendations: Start with less, a little goes a long way and enjoy more as needed. Separation is normal in natural products, just squeeze the tube to blend. Use hot soapy water to remove from fabric and body. Apply before exercise or diapering. If you missed a spot and have chafing, apply to chafed area to promote healing. Store at room temperature.
Chris McDonald, a 7 time Ironman winner, and a proud father of 3 children, makes Ruby's in a small artisan workshop in Boulder, Colorado with the love of his life, Erika.
"As an athlete, I love that Ruby's is all-natural, smells great, and above all else works amazingly well. I have competed with this product for 8 years, and I also use it as a diaper rash cream for all our children."
Ruby's comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If this cream disappoints, please let us know and we will make it right. Have questions about how to apply the cream before an Ironman? Simply message us and Chris will be happy to give you some helpful Ironman hacks (did you know that putting Ruby's on your wrist and ankles will help in taking off your wetsuit in record time?).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?