Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 19, 2018
Bought this watch several years ago. It never fit me (way too big). Never got around to taking it to a jeweler to take out some links. Finally got another piece of jewelry that came with a link remover tool! So, I pulled out this watch and removed about 4 links. Amazingly, after so many years, the battery still works and presently it fits. It's a pretty watch and comfortable for me. I like the smaller face style, but it's big enough to tell the time.
on August 7, 2015
nice watch
on April 15, 2015
I just love this watch, very stylish
One person found this helpful
on May 5, 2015
I love
on April 22, 2015
Beautiful watch!
on April 10, 2014
This is so handy and a def. must have! I never imagined that this would be so wonderful! I'm so glad that I got it and I would recommend it to everyone!
6 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2015
very nice watch happy I bought it
One person found this helpful
on March 3, 2014
It was my wife's valentines day present, she liked it and that is what matters. I liked it too.

I works fine, no issues so far
5 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2015
I love it
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.