Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 19, 2015
I'm a big fan of this watch. I've been on the lookout for a reasonably priced sub-second dial, and this fit the bill. The watch styling is classic and timeless, but in a larger, modern size (40mm). The numerals, markers and branding on the face are crisp and easy to read. The case is well finished too, with a nice polish to boot. The metal band is well-constructed, just not my taste. The fluting was just too busy and made the watch look dated. I changed it out with a plain black leather band and was much happier.

My only real complaint was that the band pins were bent up and hard to remove. Not a big deal though, unless you're going to remove the band. Sometimes metal bands put up a fight when you're trying to install them. I've run into more expensive watches with the same issue and solved it with 25 cents worth of pins.
on September 21, 2015
Great watch, just what I was looking for work. Very professional, stylish looking watch with a budget price.
If you are on the fence, I don't think you will be disappointed with this purchase. Took out 3 links and fits perfect.

Plus, like an other reviewer stated, you can easily replace the metal band for leather if you want to change the look.
on January 14, 2014
Came with partly broken band - "German quality" my a**.
Really bulky - as big as my automatic Seagull timepiece, and that is just silly considering that Rudiger utilize quartz movement.

Yes Rudiger's price tag looks like bargan, but thats about it. No more pros, and for sure - nothing is particularly German about it.

Update: One month of active, daily use and no scratches, or sings of wear on glass and case.
Better then I expected. One more star for that.
on July 19, 2015
Very nice looking watch for the price, good weight to it, looks more pricey than it is...very happy with the purchase.
on February 12, 2013
this is a great watch for the price. well made and stylish. the only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is the size of the links in the wristband. large links make it more difficult to get a perfect fit. so if you have a large wrist with a small hand this would be perfect.
on November 22, 2013
this is a great looking watch.it caught my eye as soon as i first saw it and i like the way it looks and feels on my wrist.i like the clean and simple german design,not as busy as so many other watch makers.the 40mm size is a little big for my taste.i would prefer 30 to 35mm but bigger seems to be the style these days with some other watch makers going as big as 50 to 55mm. but what bothers me is i bought this watch in october for 97 dollars and i see it now for 67 dollars.that really chaps my ass.does amazon price match itself?
on October 20, 2014
I saw the watch and had to have it for myself, when the watch arrived I liked it even more, the watch is very comfortable to wear. I love the watch.
on February 20, 2014
This is a Great German watch. It has a classy look, keeps good time, is well constructed and ompetes with the best of Swiss made watches.
on November 6, 2013
It is a nice watch and very pretty nice looking watch.i would recommend it highly.price is also reasonable and affordable .
on August 23, 2015
Its a beautifull watch. i like it very much
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question