Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 283 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 343 reviews
on November 25, 2015
Golden Books are always a great addition to any child's library. I bought this book to go along with my wife and I's plan of letting our son open up a book a day leading up to Christmas. I read through it tonight and love how it brought back several memories I had as a child and watching Rudolph on TV with my Mom. This would be a great addition to anyone with a child's library (especially as a gift). Great price, great book!
on July 31, 2015
Some of the themes and elements in this book haven't exactly held to the standard of what is appropriate for certain kids over time. For example, they remove the abominable snowman's teeth, which isn't portrayed as sort of a "Sampson's Hair" type of change, but rather a logistical conundrum in that he can no longer eat the elves and reindeer without them. This isn't fully expressed in this version (except for the actual removal of his teeth) but if you combine this with the movie and other books that your child will most likely gravitate to, it becomes clear. All of this flew over the head of our 5 year old (so far) but I would imagine that some kids would find it as equally disturbing (within the context) as I do. That being said however, the story is a timeless one and for the vast majority teaches the lesson that being different can turn out to be exactly what makes you great.
on October 27, 2016
Adorable book! I purchased this for our literary advent calendar tradition. The 12 days of Christmas, done with a book each night. Perfect for our two year old daughter! Would buy again!
on September 27, 2013
I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AT THE QUALITY AND presentation of this book. It is a hardback book, not too long so as to bore a child halfway through it, and the illustrations are softly done giving it a unique quality. I am excited to put this in my granddaughter's Christmas stocking. I will add an inscription for her in the front, because this is an heirloom worthy book. LOVE it!
on November 14, 2014
I bought this along with two other Christmas themed Little Golden Books. I had these same stories growing up and was excited to start collecting and reading them to my daughter. I gave them 2 stars because of the quality of the books. Overall they are OK, but the pages stick out farther than the covers on all sides (other than the spine, obviously). They protrude about 1/8 of an inch, slightly more in some spots. Aesthetically, this bothers me a lot so I trimmed them all down. Other than that, the quality seems decent. We shall see how they hold up over time.
on June 5, 2017
Perfect addition to our christmas book advent calendar. I wrap 25 Christmas books and the kids open one book every night starting Dec 1st. My kids, ages 4,2 and 1 loved this one.
on March 18, 2017
A great book just like the one I had when I was a kid. It's not a fancy binding or printing, but it gets the job done well.
on April 7, 2017
Of course super cute book. Cool illustrations. Must have book for everyone's collection.
on June 25, 2017
Little Golden Books were evvverything when I was a kid. Because of that, and the fact that Rudolph is one of my favorite Christmas stories/movies, the Rudolph Little Golden Book was the perfect gift to share with one of my friends having her first child. This was exactly as described and the mom-to-be loved it!
on January 19, 2016
Little Golden books are and always have been good classic books for small children. They have all the classics and most loved characters. I ordered this book for my son for Christmas and another Little Golden book from the same seller and I'm satisfied with both. They came quick as expected with Prime free 2 day shipping. The books were brand new like they had never even had the cover open. I'm satisfied with the order, product and seller and would definitely recommend.