Ruffwear - Flat Out Hand-Held or Waist-Worn Dog Leash
- DURABLE AND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING: The Flat Out Leash is constructed using Ruffwear-designed Tubelok webbing that combines durability and design aesthetics, resulting in a leash that's stylish and built to last.
- EASY ATTACHMENT: The Flat Out Leash features the Ruffwear-designed Talon Clip that provides a strong and secure attachment. Its ergonomic design allows quick and easy one-handed attachment.
- CONVENIENT ACCESSORY LOOP: The Flat Out Leash includes an accessory loop that allows you to conveniently carry pickup bags or other small clip-on items you may need when out and about with your dog.
- FLEXIBLE USE: The adjustable, padded handle includes an aluminum Talon Hook that makes it easily adjustable. It can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or a post for stops.
- CONNECT YOUR STYLE WITH NATURE: The Flat Out Leash comes in a variety of outdoors-inspired patterns and colors so that you can connect with your favorite parts of the great outdoors.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ruffwear Flat Out Leash is our everyday leash that can be hand-held or waist-worn. Outdoor inspired patterns connect you with your favorite wild spaces. The Ruffwear-designed Talon Clip provides a strong and secure attachment. Length: 6 feet (1.8 m); Width of webbing: 1 inch (25 mm). Washing Instructions: Hand wash with mild detergent; Air dry.
Color: Pacific Wave
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Ruffwear Flat Out Hand-Held or Waist-Worn Dog Leash, Blue Mountains (2018)
Tuff Mutt Hands Free Dog Leash for Running, Walking, Hiking, Durable Dual-Handle Bungee Leash, Reflective Stitching, 4-Foot Long, Adjustable Waist Belt (Fits up to 42" waist)
Ruffwear Roamer Extending Dog Leash, Obsidian Black (2018), 7.3-11 ft
Prosper Pets Hands Free Dog Leash - Dual Handle Running Leash – Shock Absorbing, Extendible Bungee – Adjustable Waist Belt – for Running, Jogging or Walking
Running Dog Leash Hands Free – Including LED Light. Great for Walking, Running, Biking and Jogging (Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Pink)). (Blue)
|Shipping||$7.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Backcountry||Animal Grace - Active Dog Outfitters||Abloc Online||NetRush||Prosper Pets||Quality Choices|
|Color||Pacific Wave||Blue Mountains (2018)||green/gray||Obsidian Black (2018)||Black||Blue|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once on the waist the leash is like 3ft. I have a husky, its not going to heel. This leash is too short for my liking. This is my fault not the company's.
But that short design brings me to my third dislike, the talon hook. Looks fancy but is impracticable. Cause of the short leash, when I add length by latching on to another lead it is freaking scary. If my pup manages to go around a post right at the hook it will just spring right open. Even if I wasn't adding a lead to the end if you try to tie your pup to a post all he needs to do is loop around till the talon hook is pressed against the post and he can free himself. Won't take a clever dog too long to figure that out. Scary, awful security design for such an expensive leash.
I Highly recommend this product and the company I got the leash from!
The mountains pattern on the leash is also a wonderful touch. Makes me think of our hiking adventures with the pup on every walk.
My main complaint is the size, which is a problem because it only comes in one size. For a small (15-pound) dog, the talon hook seems overly-large, and the leash overly-wide. I'd love to see a smaller version of both.
The loop can also be a little difficult to detach -- you have to pinch the fabric to make it flat before you can coax it over the hook at the end of the buckle. No fun when you're in a hurry. I might try hitting it with some spray starch or polyurethane to stiffen it a bit.
Would not recommend this leash if your dog chews on the leash as it is made of webbing.