Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.00 shipping
+ $9.00 shipping
Ruffwear - Flat Out Hand-Held or Waist-Worn Dog Leash
|Sale:||$20.96 + $7.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$8.99 (30%)|
- DURABLE AND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING: The Flat Out Leash is constructed using Ruffwear-designed Tubelok webbing that combines durability and design aesthetics, resulting in a leash that's stylish and built to last.
- EASY ATTACHMENT: The Flat Out Leash features the Ruffwear-designed Talon Clip that provides a strong and secure attachment. Its ergonomic design allows quick and easy one-handed attachment.
- CONVENIENT ACCESSORY LOOP: The Flat Out Leash includes an accessory loop that allows you to conveniently carry pickup bags or other small clip-on items you may need when out and about with your dog.
- FLEXIBLE USE: The adjustable, padded handle includes an aluminum Talon Hook that makes it easily adjustable. It can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or a post for stops.
- CONNECT YOUR STYLE WITH NATURE: The Flat Out Leash comes in a variety of outdoors-inspired patterns and colors so that you can connect with your favorite parts of the great outdoors.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Ruffwear Flat Out Leash is our everyday leash that can be hand-held or waist-worn. Outdoor inspired patterns connect you with your favorite wild spaces. The Ruffwear-designed Talon Clip provides a strong and secure attachment. Length: 6 feet (1.8 m); Width of webbing: 1 inch (25 mm). Washing Instructions: Hand wash with mild detergent; Air dry.
Color: Pacific Wave
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Ruffwear - Flat Out Hand-Held or Waist-Worn Dog Leash, Pacific Wave
|Shipping||$7.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Backcountry||NetRush||Mighty Paw||Abloc Online||Prosper Pets|
|Color||Pacific Wave||Blue Mountains (2018)||Black with reflective stitching||green/gray||Black|
Top customer reviews
I Highly recommend this product and the company I got the leash from!
The mountains pattern on the leash is also a wonderful touch. Makes me think of our hiking adventures with the pup on every walk.
My main complaint is the size, which is a problem because it only comes in one size. For a small (15-pound) dog, the talon hook seems overly-large, and the leash overly-wide. I'd love to see a smaller version of both.
The loop can also be a little difficult to detach -- you have to pinch the fabric to make it flat before you can coax it over the hook at the end of the buckle. No fun when you're in a hurry. I might try hitting it with some spray starch or polyurethane to stiffen it a bit.
Would not recommend this leash if your dog chews on the leash as it is made of webbing.