Ruffwear - Web Master Secure, Reflective, Multi-Use Harness for Dogs
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN: The Web Master Harness is a supportive, multi-use harness for dogs built for maneuvering and assisting dogs up and over obstacles. Its anatomical design provides controlled, comfortable and balanced lifting with good load dispersion.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT: The Web Master's five points of adjustment allow you to create a customizable fit specifically for your dog, enabling the dog to have full range of motion.
- COMFORTABLE, EXTENDED WEAR: The Web Master Harness includes foam-padded chest and belly straps to ensure that your dog has a comfortable fit for either a short or an extended length of time wearing the harness.
- SECURE LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS: The harness provides you with two points of leash attachment: a single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring on top or the webbing loop at the rear of the padded handle. The reflective trim helps you keep an eye on your dog, even in low-light visibility environments.
- WEB MASTER SIZING: The Web Master is available in 5 sizes (see images for sizing chart): XX-Small: 13-17 inches (33-43 cm); X-Small: 17-22 inches (43-56 cm); Small: 22-27 inches (56-69 cm); Medium: 27-32 inches (69-81 cm); Large/X-Large: 32-42 inches (81-107 cm). Select the correct size based on your dog's girth. Girth can be determined by measuring around the widest part of the rib cage. For in between sizes, choose the smaller size.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Ruffwear Web Master Harness is a supportive, multi-use harness for dogs built for maneuvering and assisting dogs up and over obstacles. The Web Master is the preferred dog harness used by many avalanche rescue dog teams in the United States. This harness makes a great collar alternative and is ideal for hiking, scrambling, and mobility assistance. The Web Master is available in 5 sizes. Select the correct size based on your dog's girth (measurement around the widest part of the rib cage). XX-Small: 13-17 inches (33-43 cm); X-Small: 17-22 inches (43-56 cm); Small: 22-27 inches (56-69 cm); Medium: 27-32 inches (69-81 cm); Large/X-Large: 32-42 inches (81-107 cm). For in between sizes, choose the smaller size. Washing Instructions: Secure the fasteners; Hand wash with mild detergent; Air dry.
Size: Large/X-Large | Color: Red Currant
Compare to similar items
This item Ruffwear - Web Master Secure, Reflective, Multi-Use Harness for Dogs, Red Currant, Large/X-Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||H&H Supply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NetRush||GingerLead Dog Support & Rehabilitation Harness||Newbury Paws Dog Outfitters|
|Color||Red Currant||Black||Black||Pacific Blue||Black||Navy / Red Plaid|
Top Customer Reviews
My dog cannot escape from this! Not sure how dogs were escaping from it. Maybe it wasn't snug enough on there dog? (Note you should be able to place 2 fingers in the straps, the back strap I can fit only 1 finger in to ensure he does not escape) We hike long distance together. Usually he's on a 10-30foot lead depending where we hike. This harness releases the pressure off his neck Incase he goes for a rabbit. (So he doesn't choke or hurt himself on a collar) This is a heavy duty harness and worth the price. I love the reflective trim that doesn't stand out too crazy but still does its job. The red is perfect and stands out.
We also love this harness because of its handle on the back! There are two points you can attach your leash. I prefer the metal d ring personally. We use the handle when he gets stuck I can quick grab the handle and encourage him to move.
I chose a picture of him running to show how this harness doesn't effect his movement at all. We tried the front range harness but because of my dogs awkward sizing of his very deep chest and size small neck. It was restricting his movements. My dogs neck size is a small, but his girth is a size large he's also 75lbs. The webmaster in a medium size fits him 100% perfect. Really rare to find a harness that fits his awkward shaped body (oh the joys of owning a rescue dog. Lol)
Another note, we tried other harnesses (cheaper ones...) and it rubbed very bad on his chest and right behind his front legs where's there not much fur. This is the only harness that hasn't caused any rubbing anywhere or any discomfort.
Basically, this is the best harness ever for your dog. Whether you hike long-distance or go on daily walks you dog needs this harness, your dog will than you later. ;)
If you don't believe me go on Facebook or Instagram and look up the hashtag #Ruffwear. Every dog is happy and excited to be wearing there ruffwear, outside in the wilderness with there human companion.
The Web Master Harness from Ruffwear has my highest praise. I have a 58 lb rescued female pitbull that is very dog aggressive due to her background. Taking walks was dangerous because she could easy use force and drag us with a leash if another dog came in close proximity. It left us feeling terrified of walks because of the "what ifs". This harness literally changed my life and hers for the better. I am so grateful to have found this!
The harness secures around the chest, rib cage, and waist, all with adjustable straps to get the right fit. I purchased a size medium for my girl and with some adjusting it was a perfect fit. It takes some practice to get it on your dog but within a few tries its very simple and can be put on in mere seconds if your dog cooperates.
With the Web Master Harness, her pulling has stopped completely. When dogs come near us on walks its much easier to get her attention and bring her eyes towards me rather than the other animal. My intuition would tell me that she feels secure in her harness and knows she can't escape, so why bother trying. ;) The handle on the top of the harness has been great as well. We are able lift her over muddy puddles or hoist her into the truck with ease.
Many reviews here state they purchased this harness for their aging dogs, but I'm here to tell anyone with a dog who pulls hard on the leash or gets too excited around other dogs making them hard to control, I urge you to try this harness out. It made a big difference in our quality of life and I am so pleased.