Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ruffwear - Summit Trex Everyday Paw Protection for Dogs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- GREAT EVERYDAY TRACTION: Summit Trex Boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The flexible, non-marking, high-mileage outsole helps your dog stay sure footed out on the trail or in town.
- SIMPLE AND SECURE FIT: The Summit Trex feature a hook and loop cinch strap that make it simple to apply the boots securely to your dog's feet. No need to worry about them slipping off while you are hitting the trails with this easy fastening system.
- PROTECTS PAWS FROM THE ELEMENTS: Summit Trex Boots feature a weather-resistant upper as well as an integrated stretch gaiter that combine to lock out moisture, dirt and debris allowing your dog to stay comfortable on long hikes or romps in the park.
- REFLECTIVE TRIM: Summit Trex Boots feature reflective trim that allows you to keep an eye on your dog, even in low-light visibility environments.
- SUMMIT TREX BOOT SIZING: Summit Trex Boots are available in 8 sizes. Select the correct size based on your dog's paw width (measure across the widest part of the dog's paw when bearing weight). 1.5 in (38 mm); 1.75 in (44 mm); 2.0 in (51 mm); 2.25 in (57 mm); 2.5 in (64 mm); 2.75 in (70 mm); 3.0 in (76 mm); 3.25 in (83 mm). For in between sizes, choose the smallest size.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Summit Trex dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction while an integrated stretch gaiter protects legs and locks out dirt and debris. Summit Trex Boots are sold in sets of 4 and are available in 8 sizes. Select the correct size based on your dog's paw width (measure across the widest part of the dog's paw when bearing weight). 1.5 in (38 mm); 1.75 in (44 mm); 2.0 in (51 mm); 2.25 in (57 mm); 2.5 in (64 mm); 2.75 in (70 mm); 3.0 in (76 mm); 3.25 in (83 mm). For in between sizes, choose the smallest size. Washing instructions: Secure the fasteners; Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent; Air dry.
Color: Burnt Orange | Size: 3.0" (Set of 4)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Compare to similar items
This item Ruffwear - Summit Trex Everyday Paw Protection for Dogs, Burnt Orange, 3.0" (Set of 4)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||My Busy Pet||QUMY||Petacc||Petacc|
|Color||Burnt Orange||Blue Spring||Red||Black||Red||Black|
|Size||3.0" (Set of 4)||2.0" (Set of 4)||4||Size 6: 2.9''x2.5''||8(3.3"x2.9")||6(2.9"x2.5")|
Top customer reviews
I wanted to post a review because I sent back a pr before finding the right one.
I have a mini Aussi (about 25 pounds) and very active on the trail.
They are a little tricky to get on so if you have a fussy dog then just be patient.
the first round did not go well, I clearly did not have them on tight enough so they came right off
Round two was much more successful, I got them back on and snugged up the strap.
we were both on and off trail in the snow and they stayed on great.
we were with another dog that had another brand and when that dog went off trail the boot filled up with snow and we eventually had to take them off, but due to the sleeve on the Ruffwear for my Aussi it kept all the snow out and for the most part kept the paw dry.
Ruffwear also did a great job on the bending point of the boot, if you get the correct size then right where the paw bends is where the bending point is on the boot.
The little traction on the boots makes a big difference in the snow also.
Nice Job Ruffwear...... Thanks
After buying these boots and a fleece pull over, she had no issue going outside in single digit temps. Per Ruffwear, it's common for a dog to walk funny for a short time after the boots are put on for the first couple times and that's what we experienced. I didn't allow her near stairs for a while with the boots on as I'm afraid she would have fallen down the stairs.
I'm happy with the quality of the boots, which I should be for the cost. Putting the boots on her feet had a learning curve, but manageable. These would be much easier to put on if she didn't have dew claws, but still not too bad overall. I have not yet tried putting socks on first as others have commented will make putting the boots on easier; at the expense of also falling off easier.
If you have a situation where your dog cuts his or her pads, or their pads are very sensitive to cold/ice, then I would recommend giving these a try. No sense in making your dog suffer if there's an easy way to get around the issue.
update: 3.25" fits shepherd well. my pup had a cut on his paw pad that was stitched up, and needed to be protected from dirt while it healed. these worked well. nicely made. wrapping paw in self-adhering bandage allowed boot to slip on quickly before uncooperative dog managed to pull paw away. these fit close enough to paw contour that pupper's gait wasn't horribly impacted like it was with the one-size-fits-all (none) waterproof boot the vet sold us at twice the price.