3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner, Removes Stains and Neutralizes Odors for Clean and Fresh Results, Leading Portable Machine for Cleaning Carpet, Rugs, and Upholstery
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Deep down stain removal with a powerful hand held oscillating motorized brush that can be used on stairs, carpet, area rugs, upholstery and car interior.
- Rug Doctor's technology does the scrubbing for you without using damaging heat or steam. Uses suction to extract stains and shorten dry time and waste water tank wide opening lid for rinsing and drying
- Easy to use and move with the retractable handle and carpet-friendly wheels for extra maneuverability. The simple, removable water tanks are easy to fill and empty.
- With everyday cleaning in mind, the Portable Spot Cleaner feathers the spot being cleaned so when the spot is removed, the newly cleaned area blends in.
- Extracts new and old pet stains, wine spills, coffee spots, odors, and more! Great for home and office.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The retractable handle and carpet-friendly wheels make the Portable Spot Cleaner easy to use in tight spaces.
Two Cleaning Formulas
Clean Anywhere, Any Time
Whether you've got kids prone to spills or you just like to keep your car spotless, the Portable Spot Cleaner can keep your ride fresh all year long.
The Portable Spot Cleaner is ideal for cleaning up spots, spills and stains on hard-to-reach soft surfaces all over your home.
Couches, Chairs and More
The Portable Spot Cleaner is ideal for cleaning any soft surface in your home, including rugs, couches, mattresses, pet beds, car seats and more.
The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner cleans your home with accessibility and ease. This cleaning machine has 2 times the suction power compared to other leading portable carpet cleaners. It has a powerful hand held motorized brush that moves 1200 times per minute. This brush deep cleans each carpet fiber and breaks down stains. The Portable Spot Cleaner includes a retractable handle and “carpet-friendly” wheels so that you have a handy, lightweight cleaning tool right at your fingertips. You can rely on the Portable Spot Cleaner to clean everything from high-traffic areas to hard-to-reach places. Make cleaning easy with the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner.
Compare with similar items
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
Bissell SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology 33N8
Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot Cleaner, 5207F
Bissell Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 14259
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||17.75 x 12.5 x 17.75 in||9.72 x 13.94 x 15.04 in||9.06 x 16.93 x 12.52 in||6.5 x 12 x 14.5 in||8.25 x 17.25 x 12.5 in||8.25 x 17.25 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||20.2 lbs||9 lbs||12.5 lbs||8.5 lbs||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have an area that repeatedly needs cleaning, like the carpet in front of my computer desk, add this step to your cleaning routine and the area will stay cleaner much longer:
After you're done cleaning, fill the detergent reservoir with clean, hot water--no detergent and run the spray head into a sink until the reservoir is empty. This flushes any residual detergent from the machine's innards. (ps---you should do this anyway after each use). Now refill the detergent reservoir with clean hot water and "clean" the area using just plain hot water. This removes residual detergent from the carpet fibers. Residual cleaners when dry becomes soiled much faster than fibers with no residual detergents. I think you'll find you dirt prone area stays cleaner much longer.
So first off its a great machine. Although the head is wider this thing has almost as much suction power as my mytee carpet extractor. It works good but man is the head and handle almost useless. It's so bulky it's hard to get around areas. The bristles are also so stiff you can only pull with it not push. Good news is the head has a scrubbing action. Without that I wouldn't even be able to use this machine. It works great don't get me wrong. It's just the head needs to be redesigned. The other thing that needs to be redesigned is the water fill tank. It's triangular shaped so you can't set it on a glad surface to fill.
In comparison to my bissell spot clean pro it's hard to say which ones better. The handle on the rug doctor is just so bad but the suction makes up for it in a way. The bissell gets into tight areas and you can scrub with it plus the bissell tank is easy to fill.
If you ask me this thing is perfect for a house. For a car not so much only due to the handle. For a car I think the bissell is better. But I will say the suction power is incredible.