3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack, Deep Carpet Cleaning Machine with Upholstery Tool and Carpet Cleaning Solutions Included, Removes Deep Pet Stains and Neutralizes Odors
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes:(1) Mighty Pro X3 machine, (1) Upholstery/stair tool, (1) 40-oz. bottle of Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner, (1) 24-oz. Urine Eliminator Spray
- Professional grade carpet cleaning machine sprays, scrubs, and extracts stains and soils.
- Handheld Upholstery Tool cleans stairs, cars, furniture, tight spaces and more!
- Rug Doctor Pet Formula extracts pet stains and neutralizes unbearable smells.
- Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray provides an effective, quick clean on new and old pet stains.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy to Use
The Portable Spot Cleaner is ideal for cleaning any soft surface in your home, including rugs, couches, mattresses, pet beds, car seats and more.
Easy to Use
Flush Out the Dirt
Rug Doctor Professional Pet Formulas
The Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray uses a pro-enzymatic formula to remove pet stains and odors, which refreshes your carpet and deters re-marking.
Rug Doctor’s professional-strength carpet cleaner is formulated to remove pet stains and odors, and uses a pro-enzymatic formula to deter re-marking.
At Rug Doctor we are about your carpet! With the Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack, you will have everything you will need to keep your home clean. This pack includes the industry leading Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 deep cleaner which renews and refreshes carpet. With single-pass cleaning and multi-directional fiber brushes, the X3 out performs competitors by spraying, scrubbing, and extracting stains and dirt from carpet. The X3 Pet Pack also includes 2 Rug Doctor Professional Pet Formulas. Use the Pet Formula Solution in your Mighty Pro X3 to deep clean and remove tough pet stains. This formula deodorizes carpet from the foul odors left by pets. For a quick clean, the Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray uses a pro-enzymatic formula to extract pet stains and neutralize foul smells. This spray refreshes carpet and leaves it soft and clean. Both solutions contain a pro-enzymatic formula that deters your pets from re-marking. Cleaning your home is easy and effective with the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brushes stopped working. Used this machine about 30 times in the past year with an average session of 30mins. Seems like Rug Doctor should have better QC. It's not requiring service, and is hopefully under warranty.
I've bought, used, and destroyed almost every consumer grade rug cleaner already. Many of them with the brushes were destroying my carpet and not picking up the water completely leaving my carpet very "greasy" feeling is the best way I can put it. You can tell not all of the soap is out of the carpet.
We rented a rug doctor at a store, and it was working 1000 times better by constantly pulling black water out of our carpet. Truly disgusting. However, the carpet feels new and clean again. We had to buy one after using it. I will say the only disappointing thing about this is the fact the top latch doesn't "click" or give a mechanical response as to when it's closed. Slight quality oversight, but otherwise a very great and effective machine.
My only major complaint is about the ergonomics of it; The handle doesn't have a comfortable height for prolonged use (I'm 5'11"). It's not *uncomfortable*, just slightly awkward. But it works.
If you're used to the cheap consumer-grade/light duty cleaners, you will be surprised how much water this machine takes, and how quickly it uses it. But it gets your carpets clean, and that's what matters to me. I've found that very dirty areas/stains greatly benefit from pretreating with Simple Green or a comparable product; I had dingy dark spots from my kids spilling food on the floor, which didn't come up the first few passes. I simply misted with cleaning product, worked it with a stiff brush for a moment, then went over it after a few minutes. Good as new!
I can't speak to the effectiveness of the upholstery tool, because I haven't used it yet.
Overall, I highly recommend this product for residential use.