Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rug Pad Central, (8' x 10') 100% Felt Rug Pad, Ext..." and save 32% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Rug Pad Central, (8' x 10') 100% Felt Rug Pad, Extra Thick- Cushion, Comfort and Protection
- Low Return Rate: 49% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "rug pad 8x10"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA by Rug Pad Central - 100% recycled felt in a full 3/8" thickness; Prolongs the life of your rug and floor - Extremely dense; Hypoallergenic; Mold/mildew resistant; LEED certified for air quality; Excellent noise reduction rug pads for use in apartments, co-ops, etc.
- Dense supportive felt layer is non-abraisive and will not scratch your floor.
- 100% Felt is safe for all flooring surfaces. (Hardwood, Concrete, Tile, Laminate and others)
- Needle punched felt is breatheable and also safe to use with radiant heated flooring.
- Does not have a rubber backing and will not prevent slipping, so not ideal for smaller rugs.
- Rug Pad will be sent folded and rolled. On unfolding the Rug Pad it measures 8' x 10'.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About the Product:
Our 100% Felt rug pads offer exceptional cushioning and support for larger area rugs that may not require a non-slip pad. Recycled felt sustainably prolongs the life of your rug and flooring while lending long-lasting comfort.
Tightly woven of 100% recycled felt made from new unused carpet fibers and yarn. Eco Plush pads will cushion and protect your floors for years to come. They’ll also help soundproof and insulate your home.
Made with dense, heat-pressed felt fibers, Eco Plush pads last longer, feel softer, and are free of the unpleasant odors associated with outdated jute rug pads. They contain no glues, bonding agents, or adhesives that can outgas and ruin floors.
Eco Plush pads are safe on flooring and non-toxic, tested quarterly by the Carpet and Rug Institute, a non-profit agency with strict environmental standards. Our Eco Plush felt pads contribute to the LEED point rating system of the U.S. Green Building Council for low emissions, design innovation, and recycled content.
NOTE: Since these felt rug pads do not contain rubber, they are not meant to prevent rug slipping. Rug Pad Central 100% recycled felt rug pads are an excellent addition to any area rug and floor. Add extra comfort, protection and cushion with this thick felt rug pad made in a full 3/8" pile. Our 100% felt rug pad is extremely dense to prevent pressure penetration to the floor - making it ideal to prevent wear and damage to your area rugs and floors. Felt will not mark, stain, stick to or damage hardwood or any hard surface. Rug Pad Central felt rug pad is excellent for noise reduction, as it absorbs the pressure that causes floor noise. These are hypoallergenic, mold and mildew resistant and LEED certified for cleaner air quality. Always follow all flooring manufacturers guidelines for flooring care and maintenance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My other issue with this item is that it was a bit larger than 8'x11'. It was also not perfectly rectangular. Getting it in the right position and aligned with the 8'x11' rug was a pain since it's impossible to get everything visually squared up, and then I had to trim off a lot of excess felt that stuck out around the edges of the rug. In some spots this excess was about an inch of material. The process was tiring and thankfully I had sharp scissors that could make clean (albeit crooked) cuts. Ideally the pad would have been slightly smaller than 8'x11' by a centimeter or so, and ideally it would have been a perfect rectangle
Overall, the item has no fatal flaws but what could have been a simple task of simply unrolling the thing and rolling my rug on top became a lengthy affair because the product description is inaccurate. I also don't like receiving something that looks markedly different from what is shown in the photos. But I'm glad I have my area rug finally situated.
We moved into a new place & needed 4 LARGE rugs, so ultimately trying to balance cost & quality & we are not purchasing super expensive super plush rugs.
1st purchase - Sizing was perfect, ordered the 8x10 for our Queen bed
2nd purchase - Sizing was slightly off, ordered the 9x12 for living room & had to trim a little bit, but it wasn't too much of a hassle to cut. I wouldn't let this deter you from purchasing, but would advise ordering an inch smaller to completely avoid, especially since they trim if you request.
3rd purchase - Ordered an 8x10 pad for our 9x12 rug, so it will only be a half inch difference on either side so we know it won't poke out under the rug.
4th purchase - we will be ordering a 4th pad for our dining room no question
I will say we have VERY heavy furniture on each pad, so we have no slippage problems, but reviews state be careful on smaller sizes because there is no grip to this. Which is why we LOVED this because it adds some cushion to our rugs, but also helps protect our floors.
I've never heard good things about the plastic grippy grid rug pads, which seem to always leave something behind & I'm not a fan of