- Series: Global Culture and Sport Series
- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2010 edition (August 18, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 023022931X
- ISBN-13: 978-0230229310
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,220,273 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rugby Union and Globalization: An Odd-Shaped World (Global Culture and Sport Series) 2010th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
JOHN HARRIS is Associate Professor of Sport Administration at Kent State University, USA where he teaches courses focusing on the socio-cultural aspects of sport. He co-edited (with Andrew Parker) the text Sport and Social Identities (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009).
Browse award-winning titles. See more