+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The only Rugby World Cup 2011 Game: Play as one of twenty teams, including official licenses for England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Italy, Argentina, Canada, USA and South Africa.
- Familiar, Fast, Flowing and Fun Gameplay: 5 game modes - Tournament, International Test, Warm-Up Tour, Place-Kick Shootout and Online Play.
- Intuitive Player/Team Editor: Modify line-up, set play selections, positional preferences, player details, attributes and abilities.
- Three Outstanding Commentary Teams: Choose from Eric Bayle/Philippe Sella, Greg Clark/Sean Fitzpatrick or Sky Sports Commentators Miles Harrison/Stuart Barnes to put you right at the centre of the action.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Play your part in the sporting event of 2011 ! Be right in the centre of the mud, sweat, tears and passion as you take your team through the pool and knockout stages, right the way to the Final. Back your team, take on your hardest rivals and fight every inch for the right to proudly lift the Webb Ellis Cup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Graphics are OK, seem a little rushed like they were scrambling to get this out in time for the actual world cup in September 2011. They are pretty weak when compared to something like Madden, but still OK. Just a little dated at times with backgrounds, etc. Not sure if it is a rights issue, but most (all?) of the players look nothing like their real-life counterparts (Paul O'Connell has brown hair for example). All in all, however, it is fun to play and, if you are a rugby fan, well worth getting.
Hoping that there will be a committed series of rugby games instead of one every few years.
- The Tournament mode is great take a team from Pool Play and take them to the Fianls for the Web Ellis Cup. (i Played as Japan beat the Springboks 27-17 in the final to win the Web Ellis Cup)
-10 REAL Teams USA Eagles, Ireland, South Africa Springboks, Argentina Pumas, France, Scottland, Wales, Italy, Canada, and England Roses
- the stratagies (ie Dummy and screen) are well played out
-Tournament mode is short and after you win the Web Ellis Cup there is literaly nothing left to accomplish.
- The Tournament this year is in New Zealand yet no All Blacks team or the rival Wallabies.
- No National Anthems/Team anthems if i play as Ireland i want to hear Irelands Call before i play some rugby
-Since the All Blacks aren't in the game there is no Haka War Dance before a New Zealand game (yes NZ does have a team but genaric)
-Stratigies could have been thought out better and deliverd better
all and all its ok but I recommend Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge(which i preorederd)