2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Ruger Blackhawk Combo air rifle
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46.5 x 6.5 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
|Gun power type||Spring-Piston|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- caliber: 0.177
- velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
- Includes 4x32 Scope
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ruger Blackhawk Pellet Rifle
Air Gun Scope Included.
- Dual Shock Reinforcement
- 35 yd Parallax Setting
- Mounting Rings Included
Thumping Power + Value
For small game hunting, pest control, and target shooting.
The Ruger Blackhawk pellet rifle is a spring piston single stroke break barrel air rifle with an all-weather composite polymer black stock. This Ruger Air Rifle's stock is ambidextrous (for both left- and right-handers) and has checkered grip areas in both the pistol grip and forearm. The Blackhawk rifle shoots a single pellet out of its rifled barrel at 1000 fps. Its fiber optic sights aid with quick target acquisition and shooter accuracy. An included 4x32 airgun scope is easy to mount to the rifle's 11 mm dovetail grooves on top of its blued receiver. Adding to the Blackhawk Rifle's ruggedness is its blued metal finish and rubber recoil pad.
Ruger branded products are manufactured by Umarex under license from Sturm, Ruger & Co, Inc.
- 1200 fps with alloy pellet
- 1000 fps with lead pellet
- Spring piston powered
- 3.3 lb trigger pull
- 14.5 inch length of pull
- Cocking effort 30 lbs
- Overall length 44.8 inches
- .177 caliber
Scope & Mounting Rings Included!
Power and Value are packed into this power air rifle. It comes with a 4x32 air rifle rated scope and the rings to mount it with.
Fiber Optic Sights Standard
Light collecting fiber optic sights are standard both front and rear. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation.
Comfortable Stock and Grip
Your cheek will set will against the ergonomic stock of the Ruger Blackhawk and your grip will be comfortable and sure with its contoured shape and checkering.
Ruger Blackhawk rifle spring-piston break-barrel single-shot. All-weather ambi composite stock fiber optic sights (fully adjustable rear) Includes 4x32 scope and mount. Ideal for plinking and dispatching rodents. 4x magnification 32-Millimeter objective lens 1 tube 1/4 MOA Duplex reticle Parallax setting unknown 29-Feet field of view at 100-Yards 3 eye relief 8-Millimeter exit pupil 13.2-Ounce. (with mount) 12.9 long. Includes 11-Millimeter dovetail rings. Other features nitrogen-filled shockproof Fog-proof, waterproof, wind-age and elevation adjustments Multiple lens coatings Matte black finish.