Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 469 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 501 reviews
on April 29, 2017
I purchased this to assist in a vermin issue and have to say it is an excellent shot. I took it out to the woods and dialed in the sights at 100ft and then used it to deal with a problem we were having. This works very well and is accurate and powerful enough to assist you in handling various unwanted guests.
on June 11, 2016
I own guns. Lots and lots of guns. My friends own guns. My family owns guns. Lots and lots of guns. Among us all, this is the first air-rifle among us all.
We are used to shooting something and that thing ceasing to exist. Targets, deer, birds, people, whatever.
This thing SUCKED at that task, BUT...it's not the rifles fault. We bought Crosman Destroyer pellets that were recommended for it. Sadly, these things were so efficient that they poked tiny little .177" holes in the squirrels this gun was purchased for. Very disappointed that I could shoot a tree squirrel and it'd jump and run off. Sure, it does eventually, but that's not as satisfying nor inspiring as it should be.
So we made a separate purchase of Gamo, Rocket pellets. Now these pellets used with this INCREDIBLE rifle combine to kill squirrels dead. These expand and transfer ALL energy to target.
Now this isn't intended to be a commercial for Gamo. But to make sure you understand the importance of quality ammo choice for your weapon. It applies to traditional firearms and pellet guns alike. Choose wisely. Choose an assortment. Find what works best for you.
Love this rifle.
As an aside, it's so tight to begin with that your lighter weight ammo goes supersonic the first couple rounds. Loud crack after firing. But it breaks in quickly.
on December 19, 2016
A substantial pellet rifle, much more solid heft than I expected (although I should have known, with Ruger's logo attached.) I'm pleased with the accuracy. It was a bit loud at first, but seems to have quieted as I put more rounds through it.
on November 14, 2016
I am very pleased with this product; it is far superior than what I expected.
on February 10, 2017
I love the rifle, but it turned out to be too powerful & loud for the area where we live. As loud as a .22 & be sure to research the the distance it shoots, even in my somewhat rural neighborhood I could hit an unintended target. Didn't attach the scope, didn't need it. Accuracy was great right out of the box. I gave it to my brother as a gift, he has a much safer area in which to use it.
on May 20, 2017
Pretty powerful little gun. Kinda of heavy and about add loud as a 22 but very accurate for the price
on January 11, 2016
I bought this gun for some target shooting on my property, and varmint deterrent. It shoots great, and does have a bit of noise involved, but overall this is a well made firearm. I'm having a little trouble siting in the scope, but is dead on with it's iron sights.
on March 17, 2016
Bought this on a whim. A Chinese build using the well respected Ruger name. Shoots great even though the scope is not the best. Lots of plastic parts that would be best in metal for durability but acceptable for something that's likely to not see heavy use. Worth the +/- $100.00 price-tag. A very accurate and correctly weighted rifle that shoots a .177 ca. pellet at about 975 fps
on March 25, 2017
Amazing gun. Super accurate
review image
on December 25, 2016
Amazing Air Rifle
The best air Rifle I have owned so far.....is not too heavy, shoots very accurate and is easy to use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.