Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
Ruger LCP Pocket Holster ***MADE IN U.S.A.***
|Price:||$14.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% All American Made Gun Holster
- Fits 22-25 Autos, Small 380 Autos, Kel Tec, Ruger LCP
- Nylon, Black, Fully Lined
- Designed for guns intended to be carried in the pocket
- Intended to disguise the outline of the weapon while in the pocket as well as protect the weapon from items in pocket
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Good construction, nicely lined. Rubberized strips keep holster in pocket when drawing.
- This holster has just about a 1 cm higher fit in my pocket compared to my Desantis, with the same width and thickness. But, this holster is more rigid, so it hides the shape better for less printing. It's still wallet sized. Plus!
- With the pistol holstered, I was not able to press on the outside of the holster and engage the laser. It seems stiff enough to prevent this.
- As a matter of fact, it accommodated the pistol with laser. But, the small finger extension on my magazine extended out beyond the edge of the holster. It should not be an issue for printing, but a slightly wider back would be preferred.
- Those two running horizontal strips you see are actually rubber running on both sides. That feature helps keep the holster in place in the pocket. That's a big positive design feature for me.
- Inside the holster, it's a soft, velvety finished texture. It's not rough and will not grab your pistol and slow your draw.
- The stitching is strong, and the nylon materials are thick and rugged feeling. This is a well constructed holster.
- I'm a lefty, and this is for the right pocket. It's not available for the left side. I'm used to this by now.
- This holster is almost perfect for the LCP. But....it's about 95% right, and 5% off of critical dimensions to make it ideal.
Overall, I'm super happy with this holster. It works as I had anticipated, but with the shortfalls I was aware of from other reviews and based on my search for alternatives. I can't complain at all, because it's exactly what I expected.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this with my ruger lcp 380 and you can't tell the difference between it and my wallet, also feels comfortable in the pants or shorts, I forget it's even in therePublished 11 days ago by John Robson
I have a tarus .380 and thought it would fit good, it doesn't fit great for a tarus but its not made for the tarus. Quality seems to be very good. I will still use it.Published 12 days ago by Hans Solo
Perfect fit for my Ruger LCP with LaserMax. Fits in my back pocket like a wallet. Like your Visa Card, don't leave home without it. Read morePublished 17 days ago by LawandOrder
Was hoping it be like a DeSantis Nemesis but would cover the stock better... but the closed muzzle end makes the holster + LCP too long so it sticks out of a back pocket, and the... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Robert Alexander