Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 22, 2015
I have 7 holes in my boots..the 60 inch laces leave enough at the top to double tie them. They are sturdy. The black/brown I chose look more brown when laced, but the color is really ok. I got two pair of the laces and have tucked one pair away. Although not as thick as the ones I tookl out (they shredded and had to be cut off), these replacement laces are fine. I would buy them again.
on September 16, 2017
The shoelaces are durable, but tend to slip a bit after I tie them. The material is a little "slippery," so if I don't tie a double knot, I am continuously bending down to tie my shoes.
on February 11, 2018
If you want real replacements for boot laces instead of the cheap, thin things sold in most big box stores, then these are the laces for you.
on November 26, 2014
Bought these for my Ariat hiking boots, which I use as construction work boots. I was pleasantly surprised when I found they stay tied all day, even inside muck boots. Amazing! Most synthetic laces don't. They are a full 8" shorter than the laces shipped with the boots. Go figure. I guess they have one size for everything. I'll buy more.
on September 14, 2017
the strings fit well and stay tied.
on March 12, 2017
Not even close to 'brown', but sturdy and right length.
on September 8, 2017
They work just fine.
on July 24, 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 30, 2017
A big longer than I expected - but that's my problem. They said how long they were on the package. Next time I will pay attention. Very good quality lace.
on August 15, 2017