BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on December 20, 2013
Its a cell phone pouch!!! ...One of the best features is that where it sits when its clipped on to your belt. It sits lower than the belt line, not even with or higher. So when you sit down, it doesnt jab into you.
on May 6, 2015
I bought an older version of this pouch with the rotating metal clip. That one lasted for three years, and the clip itself was still going strong, though the body was held together with duct tape after the first 1.5 years. This one has a plastic clip that broke in two weeks, and it also comes unclipped from your belt much easier than the metal one.
on June 9, 2017
Not as big as advertised
on February 22, 2015
strong case, weak clip. When I slid into my car, the plastic clip breaks. I was able to glue it and am more careful now. Also, slips off belt fairly easily. I use the iphone 6 with a case, its very tight. Have a smaller plastic case for the phone and works fine with that.
on September 7, 2014
I bought 4 other cases for my htc titan. All were too small. Hard to get in and out. I received this one and it's like it was made for it. Just what I needed!! Best pouch have ever had...
on October 25, 2016
The clip is made out of cheap plastic and it is so short that it slides off your belt
on December 7, 2012
Protects my Samsung Galaxy from ME! Well constructed, not too bulky and easy to access your phone. I would recommend this to anyone that has a tendancy to punish their phones like I do. Would buy again. Cheers.
on November 1, 2014
This is a great case however it's not getting the fifth star from me because it does not have the usual steel multi position locking clip... the belt clip is PLASTIC and not adjustable.
on March 29, 2013
My husband really likes this case. It is large enough to use with his protective cover on and can get the phone out without a struggle.
on July 25, 2013
The clipbelt is too short and difficult to keep in place. The pouch is OK, very good protection when if falls down because of the short clip