4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Ruggie Alarm Clock - The Original Rug Carpet Alarm Clock - Digital Display, Battery Operated, Nature Sounds - Advance Design for Modern Home, Kids, Teens, Girls, Guys and Heavy Sleepers (White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- START EVERY DAY LIKE A CHAMP --- While others struggle out of bed... You’ll be up and starting your day like a champ! Ruggie needs to sense your pressure to stop its alarm! And overtime, this new morning routine will become a new and effortless habit.
- BEAT THE SNOOZE --- Ruggie is LOUD needs to sense your pressure for 3 seconds to stop the alarm. If 3 seconds isn’t enough, you can prolong it up to 30 seconds!
- WAKE UP MOTIVATED --- Wake up to personalized motivational MP3’s that reward you for getting out of bed! Simply connect Ruggie via USB and upload using our free software!
- INCREDIBLE COMFORT --- The incredibly soft and fluffy fabric on Ruggie is wrapped around slow-rebounding memory foam. It’ll be the most comfortable thing you’ll lay your feet on in the morning, forget the cold hardwood floors!
- EFFECTIVE & MINIMALISTIC --- Ruggie’s modern design is highly effective, and will look great in any room despite its function. Placed on the floor, you can clear room space from your other clocks!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Meet Ruggie – The Ultimate Alarm Clock for Sleep Lovers
Tired of sleeping through your alarms? Do you hit the snooze button over and over again? We don't blame ya, it happens to the best of us! Modern alarms clocks just make it way too easy for us to snooze!
With Ruggie you can now…
- Effortlessly get out of bed - Ruggie is designed to get you out of bed when the alarm sounds, overtime, it'll become an effortless habit!
- Defeat the Snooze - People around the world lose to the snooze daily, they lose precious time, energy, and will power… Let's defeat the snooze!
- Wake Up to Motivation - Start your days off right by energizing yourself with custom motivational speeches! Easily uploaded to Ruggie via USB.
- Get More Done! - The Early birds get the worm! As you wake up earlier and easier, you’ll naturally gain minutes to your days, hours to your weeks and days to your years! Extra time & energy to get more done! As a wise man once said… “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man wealthy, healthy and wise” – Benjamin Franklin
Stop Losing to The Snooze!
Sleep experts agree that snoozing does not make us feel any more rested at all! In fact, it only contributes to "sleep inertia" the feeling of grogginess, and throws off our internal clock for the next day.
When snoozing happens on a daily basis, it becomes a conditioned habit that is very difficult to break, It turns into a downward spiral of wasted time, wasted energy, and perpetual feelings of grogginess every morning.
Also, the habit of snoozing can often makes us late, causing us to rush out the house in panic, miss breakfast, get stuck in stressful traffic, and who really likes a person who is always late to the job?
“The problem is when we hit the snooze button, we are telling our subconscious mind it is okay not to follow through with what we intended to do” – The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod.
How Ruggie Will Help You Beat The Snooze
Let’s be honest...we all love sleep! So how can we trust our half-asleep self to fight the snooze button alone? Ruggie is designed to help you beat the devilish snooze once and for all! Here's how...
- Extremely Loud – With sounds ranging from 90-120 decibels, louder than your phone on full blast!
- Get Up & Stay Up - Ruggie needs to sense your pressure for at least 3 seconds to stop its alarm, this time can be prolonged up to 30 seconds!
- Personal Motivation – Start your mornings with focus & motivation by uploading your personal motivational mp3s to play after alarm stops!
- Forms New Habit Passively – By simply using Ruggie for a month or two, standing up to the sound of your alarm will naturally become a new habit.
If Ruggie can help wake you up even 5 minutes earlier, assuming you live to 80 years old... you would have gained 100 days to your life!
Ruggie's cover is hand made with an incredibly soft fleece hugging around a high density, slow rebounding memory foam mat. It will be the most comfortable thing you’ve ever laid your feet on. Say good bye to the cold floors!
The bottom layer of Ruggie is made with a high quality anti-slip rubber to ensure it stays in place. Not to mention the modern and minimalistic design makes Ruggie a perfect fit for any room!
Ruggie comes delivered to your door with a USB cord, and a user manual.
Just insert 3 AAA batteries and Ruggie is ready to be used! (Batteries not included).
To upload motivational mp3s, prolong standing time or set multiple alarms. Simply plug Ruggie to your computer and use our free and easy to use software.
The true beauty of Ruggie is that it helps you get out of bed earlier, helping you become an early bird.
As the saying goes, "The Early Bird Gets The Worm."
It's no secret early risers are often linked with success. There are many benefits to rising early, and many of the top performers in sports and business take full advantage of it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
--Unlike several other users, I did not have any trouble setting the alarm. When I read the other reviews, I was concerned that it would be complicated or take a long time; this was not the case.
--While I think most people could figure out how to set the alarm without the instructions, the instruction booklet is clear and concise. Are there some translation issues? Yes. Totally. However, this did not make the instructions unreadable at all. They're pretty basic.
--You do have to take the little clock out of the Ruggie (or at least pull it out some) to set it. I have not found this to be difficult or problematic in any way.
--You can, in fact, set your alarm for a different time every day by connecting the Ruggie via USB to your computer and downloading the "advanced" software from the Ruggie website. I just did it. It was super easy.
--You can also set up to two alarms per day, and you can add an mp3 greeting (record your own and upload, or download one of theirs and then upload to your Ruggie). All of this was very easy.
--If 3 seconds is not long enough for you to stand on the Ruggie (it wasn't for me--I'll go back to bed after 3 seconds), you can change the settings to require up to 30 seconds of standing. I changed mine to 15 seconds. Again, you can do this using the advanced software.
--Just a note about the advanced software--It's just a pop-up window. It's not fancy. There's nothing "advanced" in terms of using it. Also, when the Ruggie is connected to your computer and you apply the new settings, it happens instantly. There's nothing else fancy required. The software basically runs itself. You just need to connect the Ruggie, change your settings, and hit "apply."
--If you need additional help with the advanced settings, you can easily get instructions at the same time as the software (they pop up together when you download).
--There is an FAQ on the website, and you can e-mail customer service directly for support.
--Finally, I think the rug itself is pretty good quality. It's soft and kind of cushy. One of my dogs keeps trying to use it as a hang out spot, so I have to pick it up off the floor when she's around. :)
I was concerned about the Ruggie when I read the negative reviews, but after using it for a few days and seeing how easy it was to apply the "advanced" software, I'm really, really glad I bought it. I only wish the white one had been less expensive, since I'm not a big fan of the blue one (it reminds me of the color of the disposable hospital gowns where I work). Other than that one minor complaint (if that's really a complaint), I have no other issues to report. If you're having a hard time getting up in the mornings, I would recommend the Ruggie for sure.
UPDATE: I've been using the Ruggie for several weeks, and I still love it. I haven't had a single problem with it. And my life is *so* much better when I'm not late to work every day. I really feel like the negative reviews on here are undeserved, since most of the "issues" reported would be solved by either reading the instructions and/or uploading the "advanced" software.
As a concept... 5-stars. Standing up to turn off your alarm? What a great idea...
Execution? Maybe two stars? Let me list the issues (ranked from biggest to least important):
1) no phone app / bluetooth style connectivity - It would be really nice to be able to change the time of day, set multiple custom alarms (Monday 7a, Tuesday 7:30a, etc.) as well as have the alarm wake you up with music rather than the few pre-set "ring" style tones. The computer program is helpful, but not a great interface, and who wants to have to carry the rug from the bedroom to your computer, plug it in, and then adjust settings
2) music compatibility very limited - in the computer program, you can do snippits of mP3 files, but it's not easy. You have to already have the snippit you want saved by itself. The ability to pick a song, and then scrub to the snippit you want (or play the whole song) would be much better
3) no snooze ability or way to make sure you are up up - I still found myself backsliding and getting back in bed with the ruggie. The ability to have it go off again in 10m would be very nice.
4) ability to clean - it seems like the inner workings of the clock should slide out and allow you to machine wash the ruggie. The white color gets dirty rather easily
5) lack of colors - a black or gray option would be better
All in, the idea behind this product is great. If the company keeps developing, adds an app and more colors, it could really be a best seller. As it is, it's just okay.
First, you have 5 different sounds to choose from and 5 levels of volume with the highest being very loud, this was my biggest concern and I set mine to a 4.
The other two concerns I highly recommend plugging into the computer and downloading their software. Takes 5 seconds and with the advanced set up you can set different times monday-sunday with 2 different alarm times per day. You can also customize how long you have to stand on the mat for, it says up to 30 seconds but I set mine to 45 and it counts down from 45 so basically as long as you want.