Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rugrats - Rugrats Mysteries
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on April 18, 2012
What The Rugrats Fans Didn't Notice Was That The 5 Bonus Episodes Were From The "Grandpa's Favorite Stories" VHS. So If Any One Has Those On 2 Separate Vhs Tapes, Don't Buy It, Unless You Really Want It So Bad.
on October 3, 2011
I am confused about the Amazon description. Would anyone who owns one or has seen one please tell me exactly how many episodes
are on this and how many minutes are on this? I need to know before I buy. The Amazon description says 30 minutes.
on January 14, 2014
My son loves it, so that is all that matters, but it is a SHORT DVD compared to what I expected. Cute, great kids movie.
on October 11, 2014
Great dvd! Fan of rugrats! Been watching it since I was a kid. I'm 16.
on February 18, 2009
What can I say I grew up watching the Rugrats I love this cartoon. I purchased every DVD and a bunch of VHS Tapes recently because my daughters (4 and 2) love it just as much as I used to, and still do. Great picture and sound. Can't be beat. Also look for Rugrats-Decade in diapers, if you like this you'll love that one as well.
on October 9, 2014
Arrived on time and my son loves it. (He's a collector.) Thanks!
on August 4, 2015
My son loves rugrats and he especially loves the episode with the train. I was delivered on time.
on December 27, 2015
I have this one on vhs I got this one this past summer
on May 6, 2016
Came early with all my other packages fantastic deal
on January 7, 2015