|List Price:||$46.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.98 (8%)|
|Origin||Made in the USA or Imported|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 6 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Made in the USA or Imported
- A genuine Rule product, don't settle for anything less, 2 year warranty
- Sleek and rugged with a strong, fully integrated impact resistant cover to protect against debris and jamming
- 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire
- Built-in test feature
- Designed for pumps drawing up to 20 amps
- Will turn the pump on when the water level reaches 2" (51mm) and will turn the pump off when water level falls to 3/4" (19mm)
- Can also be used to operate high water alarm systems
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sleek and rugged, the Rule-A-Matic Plus float switch has a strong, fully integrated, impact resistant cover, which protects against debris and jamming. 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire, and a built-in test feature. Designed for pumps drawing upt to 20 Amps Model 40A and 40FA now includes a 2 year warranty.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 4 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 40A
- Department : Bilage Pump, Pump, Filter, Portapot, aerator, sanitation, Holding Tanks
- National Stock Number : 5930-01-563-7077
- Date First Available : July 7, 2004
- Manufacturer : Rule
- ASIN : B000O8DA0K
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,073 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #24 in Boat Bilge Pumps
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on July 5, 2019
If you do some research, you will quickly learn that these are a common failure iteam.
I also wish there was some way to know these fail before you see your boat sitting lower in the water. I suppose an alarm of some type would work.