|Style||Float Switch With Fuse Holder|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 inches; 8 Ounces|
About this item
- Made in the USA or Imported
- A genuine Rule product, don't settle for anything less, 2 year warranty
- Sleek and rugged with a strong, fully integrated impact resistant cover to protect against debris and jamming
- 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire
- Built-in test feature
- Designed for pumps drawing up to 20 amps
- Will turn the pump on when the water level reaches 2" (51mm) and will turn the pump off when water level falls to 3/4" (19mm)
- Can also be used to operate high water alarm systems
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sleek and rugged, the Rule-A-Matic Plus float switch has a strong, fully integrated, impact resistant cover that protects against debris and jamming. It features 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire and a built-in test feature. Designed for pumps drawing up to 20 Amps. Both the 40A and 40FA now include a 2 year warranty
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, it does what it is advertised to do and I can't complain about it too much. Perhaps what I really need to do is clean the gunk out of my bilge a little more thoroughly!