Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 31, 2014
It came very fast! It only came in 2 weeks after I ordered it. I am a size 3 in women pants US so I got a small. It fit pretty well, and I can wear it later on if I suddenly grow a bigger size (I'm only 12 years old). I suggest this for any of my fellow nerds who want to cosplay Eren, Mikasa, Hanji, Levi, or whoever you want! It's smooth and comfortable, plus made from leather... I think? But it's kind of thin, but that's fine with me! If I ever see a Titan in New York (lol, that's unlikely), I'll be prepared!
review image
16 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2014
Coming 4 days later then the expected date, I was ecstatic to receive my "least her butt". It came in a large clear bag and immediately I was confused.

This item wasn't at all what I expected, and had velcro at the top to put together, not elastic. It's nice quality, but not AT ALL what I expected.

I need to put stitches on the side so that it doesn't bulge out in the back, and I will have to deal with it.

Overall, I'm kind of disappointed. I would recommend it but be weary of your expectations. I'll have to stitch it and get used to it before being truly happy with it.
on July 14, 2014
Attack on Titan leather skirt. Bought this as part of a cosplay uniform. It looks great and is made of soft, good quality vinyl pleather. I had to tailor it in the back of the waist to fit the person wearing the costume just to give it a bit of shape. It's "one size fits all" but a quick seam up the back made it fit her.
One person found this helpful
on September 9, 2014
It is not as tight as it looks on the picture, but it serves its purpose. If you are pro at sewing and cosplaying, I recommend you to make it yourself because you won't be satisfied if you receive this for the reason that it is just fake leather with velcro on each side. If you are like a beginner, I think this would be a passable if you cosplay snk. It is a little loose for me so I put some safety pins to keep it on and in place. Its a passable product so I would recommend to the cosplayers who are too lazy to make it them selves to buy it.
on January 13, 2015
It's not shaped for girl hips; I'm going to need to remove the velcro and redo the edge's hem or /something/ to get it to fit right and sit where it's supposed to be.
In more detail, currently, the top part of it is loose unless it's pulled too far down to cover the top of my white pants, and the cross in the front is too thick. It's totally horizontal like a man's hips; not angular (trapezoidal) like a woman's. Essentially, it's too big (and I bought a small; I'm 5' 4" with about 35in hips)
The leather is quality, but the design isn't. Not for me, anyway.
on July 8, 2014
I really like this waist skirt! I got it in a small since I'm small like Christa and it covered the harnesses around my waist just fine. IT has velcro so it is easy to take off. The leather is rather shiny but I think it looks just right for cosplay.
on January 16, 2015
It arrived extremely fast! Almost ten days before the expected day of arrival. Fits nicely on me, which was a relief because I was afraid it would be too big. I haven't tried it on with the costume just yet, but it looks just like on the show! The quality seems pretty good and the Velcro makes it extremely easy to adjust. Very satisfied with this purchase. :)
on December 27, 2014
Faux Leather was nice. A little big for my daughter, but that was expected. We hemmed/ trimmed the item and she could use it fine. Decent quality and looks right for Attack on Titan cosplay purposes.
One person found this helpful
on June 5, 2016
This product fits me and is accurate to me and being presented both online and offline.
on June 22, 2017
OK
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.