Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2015
I rated it three stars only because I did not want to give such a radical high marks. It is an easy book to read and understand. I bought it because I wanted to get a better idea of how the left was moving in terms of bringing our country down. The answer is "within"; we have met the enemy and they are us. They started by infiltrating the schools, lowering the standards, and planting garbage into our children's minds. Then they slipped into government at all levels. It is a genius plan and it is working. A perfect example, is how the American people voted not once, but twice a person who had never so much as run a lemonade stand, to the most powerful position in the world. It is very scary!
on February 15, 2015
Everyone should read this to find out how our government seeks to manipulate us. Enough said.
on February 11, 2015
A must read. Thank you.
on February 7, 2015
Not recommended but insight into todays politics
3 helpful votes
on February 7, 2015
Tsun Tsu," Know your enemy: Read this and you will understand much better what has formed the thinking of American destroyers like Hilliary and Hussein.
on February 5, 2015
I remember childhood when one of the worst things that could happen to me was ridicule, which is front and center in these rules. I was glad to become an adult when I could earn and keep respect of others. And now this book shows how childish behavior can tear down respect. Well, good for them. But understanding the mechanics and motivation of ridicule and of the other rules so clearly explained, I am not so easily conned by what those actions represent.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on February 1, 2015
Great insight into the workings and palns of the Communists
on January 30, 2015
Repetitive, egotistical author. This guy is full is of s***t. To bad he did not put his eduction and knowledge to constructive endeavors. Only red it because it was free.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 30, 2015
A must read to understand the politics of our day. A play book for political action... Not saying that his methods are right, but they have and do work.
on January 23, 2015
Mr. Alinsky has written a treatise for progressives to take control that works for awhile but is self defeating in the long run. The power to make the changes in society as history shows is corrupting and leads to an even more overbearing and restrictive structure than the one he comes from. Mr. Alinsky believes that there is no movement between the various social and economic strata, that the sole purpose of the "Haves" is to maintain power over the "Have Nots." His type of ruling structure would only ensure the lack of movement that has been such a part of the American life. Important to read but based on numerous falsehoods the greatest one being that the radical is not seeking power for themselves.
3 helpful votes