Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on December 13, 2016
We were wanting to purchase the digital version on ROKU of "The Talk of the Town" with Cary Grant. All the wording was describing the movie correctly, but the picture was of "the RumDiary". We were not expecting to receive "the Rum Diary"! and expect Amazon to correct this problem.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2016
So, so, so bad. I found myself staring at the pattern on our ceiling which was more interesting than this non story.
on June 24, 2016
terrible! the storyline and character dev is dreadfully slow coupled with horrible acting makes it a painful watch -- uhhhhg - can i get my 100 min of life back?!
on May 2, 2016
Disappointed in the Johnny Depp's performance hate the movie depressing!
on April 22, 2016
this is one of jonny Depp's lesser movies it was ok the prevue was better then the movie
on October 11, 2016
Weak
on April 11, 2016
Very disappointed. Slow and stilted movie. I usually love JD's movies but this one actually stinks. Amber Heard wasn't so hot either. This one will be sold at my next yard sale. Wish i had saved my money. :(
on December 9, 2016
The streaming of the movie was terrible and made it unwatchable. After that first night, I wasn't able to get back to the movie due to my own busyness; therefore, I wasn't able to complete the movie.

Rick
on January 26, 2013
This movie was a waste of money - dull as dirt - forced myself to watch it thinking it would eventually get better - I was wrong the beginning, middle and end were a waste of money and time.
on July 10, 2014
Didn't like the movie at all. I love Johnny Depp so this was sad. But obviously amazon is amazing so everything else was good.