RumbleRoller - Textured Muscle Foam Roller Manipulates Soft Tissue Like A Massage Therapist
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE FOAM ROLLER THAT FEELS LIKE MASSAGE THERAPY: You’ll move better than you ever thought possible - with a more lively spring in your step and plenty of stretch in your muscles - after using the RumbleRoller! Owning a RumbleRoller is like having your very own massage therapist, on call 24-7. It’s an innovative muscle roller that massages more deeply than any other foam roller - to help you build flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- PATENTED DESIGN = OPTIMAL MUSCLE HEALTH AND FLEXIBILITY: The RumbleRoller is unique among foam rollers with its sturdy, textured pattern of bumps. These specially-designed nodules are firm but flexible, making them remarkably similar to a massage therapist's thumbs. You’ll feel the difference immediately - when used correctly, the RumbleRoller’s foam rolling gently stretches sore muscle tissue in multiple directions, eroding trigger points and relieving discomfort.
- THE ANSWER TO MUSCLE PAIN IS HERE! The deep massage of the RumbleRoller not only relieves sore muscles, it digs into connective tissue and fascia to help circulate blood and oxygen for pain relief and faster muscle recovery. You’ll not only feel physically stronger and more healthy, but you’ll also feel more relaxed and stress-free - there’s no other foam rolling experience like it!
- MOVE BETTER AND FEEL STRONGER! Enhance your performance in any activity by releasing muscle tightness, easing connective tissue tension, and increasing general flexibility with the RumbleRoller. Use it before a workout or competition to loosen muscles, prevent injury and improve mobility. Then use it afterwards, to reduce muscle soreness speed your recovery!
- CHOOSE THE TOP MUSCLE FOAM ROLLER! RumbleRoller is used by millions of athletes and trainers all over the world who have come to count on its reliable performance and unwavering quality. The RumbleRoller foam muscle roller is built from durable materials designed to outlast any other foam roller, and is backed by a three-year warranty. Get a RumbleRoller now, and start feeling better today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PERFORM BETTER + FEEL BETTER! RumbleRoller's patented massage tools incorporate the perfect mix of shape, firmness, and resiliency. If you're serious about feeling, moving, and performing better, you owe it to yourself to try the amazing RumbleRoller foam roller.
ELITE MUSCLE + DEEP TISSUE THERAPY. If you're like most athletes, your muscular tightness is beyond what a conventional foam roller can cure. Using harder rollers or PVC pipe isn't enough, because their inflexible surfaces don't work well around bones or get close enough to muscle attachments. You need more advanced tools that go deeper into the muscle to the origin of your pain. RumbleRoller is the answer: its patented series of bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue in multiple directions and effectively hitting trigger points.
REDUCE YOUR STRESS! Not only does it provide deep muscle and connective tissue massage, but the RumbleRoller helps you with relaxation and the easing of stress - whether it’s from a tough training session, an intense competition, or just a long day at work!
CHOOSING YOUR RUMBLE ROLLER SIZE
Select the Full-Size (31”) RumbleRoller if you plan to use it in a single location, like at home. It's long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can roll both legs (quads, hamstrings, and/or calves) at the same time; and you can even transition from one IT band to the other without moving the roller.
For portability, choose the Compact (12”) RumbleRoller to fit easily in your gym bag, backpack, or carry-on luggage. The Compact is a favorite of many runners and triathletes who transport their RumbleRollers from race to race. The smaller diameter (5" vs. 6" for the full-size model) may also to conform better to the curvature of some body parts, such as the neck.
And, if you can't decide....the Mid-Size (22") Rumble Roller is perfect. This is an ideal size for the entire body. Like all the sizes, it is available in Original and Extra Firm.
CHOOSING YOUR RUMBLEROLLER FIRMNESS/DENSITY
We recommend the Original Density (Blue) RumbleRoller if you're new to foam rolling or have gotten positive results from any type of conventional foam roller. Even though this is our "softest" roller, it's still more aggressive than any other foam roller on the market. For most people, including professional athletes, the Original Density (Blue) RumbleRoller is the better choice, since its bumps are more flexible and more actively grip and manipulate soft tissue.
You may prefer the Extra Firm (Black) RumbleRoller if you're primarily using it on thicker muscles like glutes or hamstrings, are trying to dig deeply in around the hip capsule, are working on scar tissue from prior surgeries, or are accustomed to rolling on PVC pipe. The bumps on the the Extra Firm (Black) RumbleRoller are considerably stiffer, and give it a "spikier" feel, for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure.
COUNT ON THE HIGHEST QUALITY. RumbleRoller builds its muscle foam rollers using better quality materials and more robust construction methods than conventional foam rollers. This means that RumbleRollers don't break down and need frequent replacement like other muscle or back rollers - making them a durable, smarter long-term investment.
Color: 12 Inches - Extra Firm Half Size - Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Muscles loosened up and I was finally able to live a normal day without an achy back.
If you're new to foam rolling (like I was), definitely go with the blue original, as the black will be much too firm for beginners. I use it to loosen my muscles prior to lifting weights, especially in my legs, and then spend another 15-20 minutes after the workout to increase blood flow and reduce the build up of lactic acid in my muscles. I've seen a dramatic improvement in my recovery time.
It will definitely be uncomfortable the first few times you use it, but if you follow the included directions, it really becomes an enjoyable experience after a few days. Slowly roll the Rumble Roller throughout your muscles, and if you come to a tight spot, just let it rest there. Sure enough, after 20 seconds or so, you can feel the tension in that area dissipate, and you can continue to another area. The Half Size is also great for releasing built up tension in your neck after sitting at the desk all day. I highly recommend this product to anyone thinking of purchasing a foam roller!
Again, if you are using this properly, it will not feel good at first... but that's the point! It's made to work out all of those lovely kinks, aches, and tight spots that our bodies are so joyously good at conjuring post strenuous movements.
Glad I purchased this item. I use it AT LEAST three times a week.
Most recent customer reviews
I've got a few other foam rollers, but they are all collecting dust.