Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "RumbleRoller - Half Size 12 Inches - Black - Extra...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 25% off the $67.32 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
RumbleRoller - Textured Muscle Foam Roller Manipulates Soft Tissue Like A Massage Therapist
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE FOAM ROLLER THAT FEELS LIKE MASSAGE THERAPY: You’ll move better than you ever thought possible - with a more lively spring in your step and plenty of stretch in your muscles - after using the RumbleRoller! Owning a RumbleRoller is like having your very own massage therapist, on call 24-7. It’s an innovative muscle roller that massages more deeply than any other foam roller - to help you build flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- PATENTED DESIGN = OPTIMAL MUSCLE HEALTH AND FLEXIBILITY: The RumbleRoller is unique among foam rollers with its sturdy, textured pattern of bumps. These specially-designed nodules are firm but flexible, making them remarkably similar to a massage therapist's thumbs. You’ll feel the difference immediately - when used correctly, the RumbleRoller’s foam rolling gently stretches sore muscle tissue in multiple directions, eroding trigger points and relieving discomfort.
- THE ANSWER TO MUSCLE PAIN IS HERE! The deep massage of the RumbleRoller not only relieves sore muscles, it digs into connective tissue and fascia to help circulate blood and oxygen for pain relief and faster muscle recovery. You’ll not only feel physically stronger and more healthy, but you’ll also feel more relaxed and stress-free - there’s no other foam rolling experience like it!
- MOVE BETTER AND FEEL STRONGER! Enhance your performance in any activity by releasing muscle tightness, easing connective tissue tension, and increasing general flexibility with the RumbleRoller. Use it before a workout or competition to loosen muscles, prevent injury and improve mobility. Then use it afterwards, to reduce muscle soreness speed your recovery!
- CHOOSE THE TOP MUSCLE FOAM ROLLER! RumbleRoller is used by millions of athletes and trainers all over the world who have come to count on its reliable performance and unwavering quality. The RumbleRoller foam muscle roller is built from durable materials designed to outlast any other foam roller, and is backed by a three-year warranty. Get a RumbleRoller now, and start feeling better today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Which Roller is Best for You?
If you plan to use your RumbleRoller in a single location -- e.g. at home -- you'll love the full-size model, because its extra length makes it more efficient for performing many exercises. It's long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can roll both legs (quads, hamstrings, and/or calves) at the same time; and you can even transition from one IT band to the other without moving the roller. With the Compact RumbleRoller, you'll need to roll each leg separately, and will spend a little more time repositioning yourself between exercises.
The major advantage the Compact RumbleRoller has over the full-size model is its portability. At just 12" in length, it fits easily in your gym bag, backpack, or carry-on luggage. This makes it a favorite of many runners and triathletes who transport theirs from race to race. The Compact RumbleRoller's smaller diameter (5" vs. 6" for the full-size model) allows it to conform better to the curvature of some body parts, such as your neck. The Compact RumbleRoller also costs less than the full-size model, which may be important if your budget is limited.
If you're new to foam rolling or have gotten positive results from any type of conventional foam roller, you'll want the original density (blue). Even though this is our "softest" roller, it's still more aggressive than any other foam roller on the market. The extra-firm version (black) is intended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
For a newbie to rolling, I recommend starting with a smooth foam roller like this one: http://amzn.com/B000HLLREA. Even the smooth one caused a lot of soreness (no bruises though) the first few times. But I've graduated to the Rumble Roller now!
If you're new to foam rolling (like I was), definitely go with the blue original, as the black will be much too firm for beginners. I use it to loosen my muscles prior to lifting weights, especially in my legs, and then spend another 15-20 minutes after the workout to increase blood flow and reduce the build up of lactic acid in my muscles. I've seen a dramatic improvement in my recovery time.
It will definitely be uncomfortable the first few times you use it, but if you follow the included directions, it really becomes an enjoyable experience after a few days. Slowly roll the Rumble Roller throughout your muscles, and if you come to a tight spot, just let it rest there. Sure enough, after 20 seconds or so, you can feel the tension in that area dissipate, and you can continue to another area. The Half Size is also great for releasing built up tension in your neck after sitting at the desk all day. I highly recommend this product to anyone thinking of purchasing a foam roller!
I love this compact version because it allows me to focus on one leg at a time. I believe the money saved makes the compact version a far better buy than the long version. Functionality is not at all compromised if you like to focus on one muscle group at a time. However, If you have less time for your workouts and cool-downs, perhaps you'll want to buy the long version so you can work on both legs at the same time. Personally, I have used both versions and I prefer the small one.
First things first. The black is extra-firm and the blue is less firm. It's not just a color choice. I purchased the black extra-firm one; so, all of my comments below are only on that one. The large one is better for home and the small one is for travel.
I exercise quite a bit. I do bodyweight/weights 3/4 times a week and the other 4/3 times I do yoga. I rarely do cardio, because... I don't think it actually does anything. So, I'd say I put my muscles through moderate to a lot of strain and bruising. I'm not a triathlete or anything like that.
This RumbleRoller is one of the greatest things I've ever used. First, it's incredibly painful. I haven't cried yet, but I'm sure I will. There's a picture of this woman smiling while using it on her lower back... Obviously a model and obviously not her real emotions. It tears apart your muscles... which is exactly what you want it to do. Here's the good news. After you're done... you'll feel an amazing sense of relief. Even if you're working at a desk job all day (I do) you won't believe how much stress this removes from you.
It feels even better than a deep tissue massage. And, at a millionth the price (because you can do it all the time). It's incredibly well made and durable.
10 out of 10. Two thumbs up. 5 Stars. I'm enthusiastic.