|Fits as expected||
- 90% Cotton/10% Spandex
- Made in USA or Imported
- Pull On closure
- So comfortable you can wear all day or night, no need to change to SAVE TIME pumping
- The ONLY patented “no hole” hands-free pumping design with folding layers for superior suction and support
- You can easily pump AND nurse with this perfect all-in-one bra
- Moderate to Firm support that works with ALL breast pumps
- See below Product Description for more details on why 1000’s of moms PREFER Rumina
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rumina’s Hands-Free Pump&Nurse Collection is the perfect bra for your unique body and the start to your breastfeeding relationship. Invented by moms for moms.
- You don't have to disrobe or put on another pumping garment to hands-free pump, saving you precious time!
- The ONLY 'no hole' patented design which uses layers for optimal suction and to quickly position the funnels naturally to your unique nipple location
- Superior design allows you to massage while wearing to increase milk supply
- Cotton/spandex beautifully shapes and supports you all day
- 'No holes' also means no irritating openings directly over your nipples, looks and feels like a traditional bra
- No zippers, Velcro, or openings to show through your shirt, no one will know you're wearing a pumping bra
- Pull down cups (See Picture) to nurse skin-to-skin, easy nursing not seen in other pumping bras
- Moves with you from the 3rd trimester, to being a new momma, to those busy days
- You can nurse and pump at the same time to build supply
HOW TO SAVE TIME PUMPING IN THREE EASY STEPS! (See How To Picture)
1. Lift the top layer of the bra to reveal the inside layer with the side opening
2. Slide the breast pump funnel through side opening and position directly over your nipple
3. Position the top layer over the funnel to secure the funnel and start hands-free pumping
SIZING (See Size Chart)
Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs. Remember all sizing charts are guides. Actual size may differ based on stage of post pregnancy, pre pregnancy size and personal preference. *For lighter support, please see Rumina's Relaxed and Racerback Bras.
Please try on the bras before you wash and wear in order to exchange.
Designed in the USA and Imported. US Patent Numbers 8,469,770 and 9,155,339. Additional patents pending.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L4HUH56
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 19, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I liked the first one that I bought so well that I purchased a second one.
For working moms who are successfully breastfeeding, this would be the best thing ever. There are lots of nursing bras out there, but getting something comfortable that is dual use - and for a reasonable price - is just great.
I was also thrilled to discover that it lays smoothly when I wear it under a t-shirt (or anything else)!! I was worried that it might look lumpy when worn with nursing pads, or that the seams wouldn't be smooth, but it actually looks great! I am getting a second one so I can wear th every day when I go back to work!
I wear a 34-36 DD and the medium fits very nicely!
I exclusively pump and it's already a tall order caring for my little one, gathering pump parts etc. The last thing I want to do is remove one bra and put on another just to pump. Replacing bras when your breast are already engorged is a nuisance. My baby is not even one month old yet and I was ready to give up because it was becoming too hard to manage without hubby around. This bra makes the journey easier.
My suggestion for sizing is to first see where you are in weeks ppm and if you are still quite large breasted from birthing and before your body regulates, then you may need a larger size, though you should expect to later need a smaller size. Knowing what I know now, I would have still ordered the L bra with the expectation that I'd later need to order M but I would have only purchased the bra (since it is less expensive than the tank) and then would have ordered the tank and bra once my sizing was regulated. Either way I would have ended up with a couple of different sizes, but that is just part of the process, and totally worth the price for the convenience of not having to hold the pump in place. If you are an exclusive pumper, this is definitely a must-have! I have several pieces and rotate them out constantly. They've held up very well so far with lots of wear.