- Series: Social Problems and Social Issues
- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 2, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0202307476
- ISBN-13: 978-0202307473
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,416,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rumor Mills: The Social Impact of Rumor and Legend (Social Problems and Social Issues) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
About the Author
Chip Heath is associate professor of organizational behavior in the Graduate School for Business at Stanford University in California. Each are accomplished authors and researchers—as are the participants in the volume itself.
Veronique Campion-Vincentis a folklorist at the Maison des Sciences de l'Homme, in Paris, France.
Gary Alan Fine is professor of sociology at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|