Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Root Beer
- Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- One Size Cover = 4 Sizes in One! The Rumparooz One Size Diaper Covers have 4 adjustable rise settings that are designed to fit your baby from birth to potty training with 1 cover. Weight range of cover stars at 6 lbs and will fit up to 35+ lbs.
- Covers may be used several times before needing to be washed.
- Snap Closure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
How to use them:
She uses them with either pre-fold, flat, or fitted cloth diapers. For pre-folds: She purchased a few dozen organic newborn size at Green Mountain Diapers and uses snappi diaper fasteners instead of pins. We lay the pre-fold down, with baby's waist at the center top, then take each side where her legs, feet were are and roll it in "jelly roll style", to where it is a triangle'ish shape, then pulls the bottom up between her legs. Then take each side of the top and pull in on top of the part that was pulled up and fasten the little hooks on the snappi at the bottom onto the crotch part, then stretch each of the snappi's arms to where the teeth grap the cloth on each side. It holds the diaper on perfectly without having to use pins.
Then, we take the rumparooz and adjust the snaps to fit. It has multiple ways it can be snapped, so that it will fit a newborn through the first 3-6 months, depending on size of your baby. For a newborn, you snap down the "rise", which is the bottom row of snaps in the middle, for the first several weeks we needed it to be snapped to the bottom row, then as she grew longer, we snapped to the top row, now that she is 3 months old, we don't need to snap down the rise because it fits fine without shortening the rise.Read more ›
1. Rumparooz is generally smaller in size and style
2. Rumparooz has a tighter elastic in general (which ended up leaving marks on my baby, and she's long and thin, not chubby), and has elastic on both leg gussets. The Blueberry has elastic on the inner leg gusset and is a little looser on the outer leg gusset, so it suited my baby much better (no red marks!)
3. the Rumparooz has elastic on the front (good for when she had an umbilical cord stump and was tiny anyways), while the Blueberry is smooth and straight from the front (much better now, as the elastic of the Rumparooz is starting to leave red marks under her belly button now)
4. The Snap of the Blueberry are much better placed, and it's easy to see what setting we're using because there is a slight space in the center of the snaps, and the snaps are placed diagonally so it is a better fit. I've already went down a setting on the Rumparooz for her, and the fit is just not as good...
5. Overall quality of the material is better on the Blueberry- it's thinner and ventilates better I feel.
I will say, though, that on both covers, the white picks up stains. If and when I buy more, I will definitely get darker colors. Overall, the Rumparooz were great when she was a newborn (small with the umbilical cord to care for), but now on out I'll be investing in the Blueberry.
The economic aspect of these diapers is fantastic. I go through three covers a day when the baby has only pee diapers, a new one every 8 hours or so. I toss the soaked prefold, wipe the cover clean with a wipe, and then put a new prefold in.
Anyway, they work great for us, and I'm glad that these covers will last her through potty training.
At birth, our daughter was a petite 6lbs, 2oz. She had very small thighs and a tiny little waist, so we used these on the shortest rise setting and the middle snaps. The waist snaps are color coded which is helpful to let you know whether you have the diaper snapped on the same setting every time. (I have since bought a pink "Lux" pattern NB Rumparooz diaper cover that does NOT have multi color snaps, only pink. I assume the color coded snaps are exclusive to this design.) We used gDiapers NB sized disposable inserts in the hospital and for the first few days after arriving home to allow all the meconium to pass and not stain our prefolds. Once we switched to prefolds, they were quite a bit bulkier and we had to unsnap the rise one step up and fasten them a little wider in the waist. She is now 6 weeks old, a little over 8lbs, and we are still able to snap these with one snap undone on the rise and one snap apart on the waist.
The double gussets are a LIFESAVER and hold in leaky messes VERY WELL! This is our third child and we've had many leaky blowouts with the first two in disposables but NEVER a big blowout with these! The closest to a leak is some will get on the leg holes or the gussets and you have to wash the cover. The colors are bright and vibrant and it washes out very well. I hang to dry and it dries in a few hours.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The print is super cute and the material does its job. I am giving it 3 stars because of size/fit. It is both long and wide and not a diaper I would recommend for petite babies at... Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Ashleigh
We have had such success with these! They rarely leaked, and never seemed to bind at the waist or legs. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Rick
Best cover ever! I try different types of covers and I keep coming back to these covers. They are made roomy enough to fit any type of pre-folder inserts. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Syntheticelegance
I was hesitant about ordering these covers because I wasn't crazy about their AIO diapers. But they were on sale and Prime.. So I took a chance. I'm glad I did! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Matt and Callie Parker
These diaper covers are by far my favorite of all the ones I have tried. The double gussets help me not worry about any poop-splosions, not that you need to worry about them. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Joseph D.
Fits perfectly, holds everything in. I love these covers!! I would recommend this product to everyone.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
We love rumparooz in our house. The covers are awesome and you just put a prefolds in and take it out when wet. Poop does tend to get on the diaper but comes out easily. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Douglas Meyer
Love the double gussets. I wish the BG brand had double gussets and then I'd be in absolute love with their pockets. Too bad these are only covers!Published 11 days ago by Kirstie Adams
This is the cutest thing I ever saw!! Just love. It's amazing how they came up with all the diff sizing. It can grow with the kid. Just too cool.Published 15 days ago by Amazon Lover