Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 5, 2011
I just thought the caliber of this story was not up to par with the others. Brenda took classes online, but still had time to clean and cook for Roake, because she didn't want to be a burden--I know the economy is hard, but she could still find a part-time job. It was as though her actions contradicted her thoughts.

At one point I realized the women were using profanity more than the men and it didn't matter who was around. When they found out Brenda was missing it seem as though everyone used this for a reunion, while poor Roake just fell apart and couldn't stop crying. This crew wasn't as sharp as they use to be. Roake had his own problems with Paula and that could have been taken care of by torching her van (mean I know, but effective).

Now the 2nd time Brenda was abducted--why? I don't know--I thought we were going to find out she was a heiress, but all she get is a box brought in on a dolly full of some cheesy gifts from her late dad (hooray for the letters and pics). After she got knocked out the 2nd time my 1st thought was 'Girl, you need to take some self-defense classes'. As for Ross and whining Cherise: she should be wondering why he looked unhappy when told they needed to get married.
on November 26, 2011
if you haven't read any of the men of 3xc series, do yourself a favor, DO SO. roark and brenda's story has mystery, adventure, good sex and a storyline. you meet some characters you'd like to pimpslap and some you want to give a hug to then pimpslap. this was a enjoyable read. it's like a family reunion. roark won me over when he shows it's okay to cry. he loved brenda and she picked a winner in him. buy this book and the other's if you haven't read them! sit back and enjoy. erosa you've done it again. stop reading this review and get back to work! can't wait to read your next book!
on November 26, 2011
Hello amazon...
I finished Run to you Thanksgiving day this a awesome read and I gave it five stars, it was nice to visit with all the previous super stars! Erosa you've done a wonderful job of keeping me on the edge of my seat. Please pat yourself on the back! AMAZON shoppers buy this book! *_*
on December 8, 2013
Outstanding as usual! This author and series of books with interracial romance is the GREATEST! This book was great and kept me hoping for more. This romance book was love and a bound love for color. It appreciated the opportunity for love based on that person. I reread my series cause Erosa Knowles can write her Ass Off!
on November 28, 2011
I've read other books by Ms. Knowles, but for some reason, I always procrastinated on reading the 3X series. BIG Mistake...HUGE! I started the series on Thanksgiving and finished all five books by Saturday afternoon, that's how good they were! I really enjoyed this series and can't wait for more books about the Men of 3 XConstrustion. I highly recommend this series. Thanks Ms. Knowles for more great reads, it made my holiday bright!
on December 3, 2011
This addition to the series is very disappointing.

1) its not a stand alone book, all the characters are reunited for Roake and Brenda's sake
2) it was never really explained why Roarke loved Brenda so much I mean apart from the sex they were having we as the readers just expected to know. It's obvious why Brenda was so in love; She came from nothing and he gave her everything.
3) in the beginning everyone seemed to be having panic attacks or on the verge of passing out, and this is before anything good really happened
4) the characters were unbelievable; Tex is supposed to be so cold hearted but everytime someone even mentions Brenda's name he's panicing, The guy smoke gets to find Brenda already solved the mystery in the following chapter that his name was mentioned, while 7+ people, including a lawyer, and a detective couldn't figure it out
5) Tex is supposed to be some hardcore member in the streets making money, and the way he does that is by pirating movies and cd's, come on now
This just was not one of her best work
on November 28, 2011
Loved it, just happened to come upon the latest installment over the Thanksgiving holiday and my boyfriend was like, you must be enjoying that story cause you haven't put the Kindle down. So very right!!! I love hot, scorching sex scenes, dominant protective males and feisty females as their counterpart cause that is exactly what me and my man are! Kudos Ms. Knowles, you keep rocking the written word!
on November 29, 2011
This was a wonderful book and I loved it. There was mystery, love and friendship. The friendship between the friends was so strong. And it was amazing to see that men are not ashamed to cry and say what's in there hearts. The story just drew me in and I fell in love with it, I read the story in 1 day. I can't to see who's next. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!
on June 24, 2014
I am a mrs. Knowles fan. The plot was so good , I didn't want to put it down. I would recommend that you read these books in order so you could know how the plot goes.
on April 4, 2013
This book deals more with a mature couple, but still equally as erotic. Somewhat unrealistic for me personally, but can certainly relate to a few of the things they are facing in moving forward towards a permanent relationship.