- File Size: 2738 KB
- Print Length: 166 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1546375767
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 26, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071SJ3651
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,526 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
His Runaway Campfire Princess (Camp Firefly Falls Book 8) Kindle Edition
|Length: 166 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This was an easy enough read, and the story went quite smoothly. The characters were complex and had some essence. Overall, a nice enough read and quite enjoyable romance book. The side character, the prince, was also intriguing and made me want him to have his own story.
So, why the 3 stars? Well, I really don’t like immature main characters, and the princess is just that for me. She lived up to the expectation as a spoiled brat. Yes, she grew up in the end, and yes, maybe the story was about her growing up, but she’s just too exhausting. Harmon the Duke was no better really. He’s just too stuck up, and for someone who should be the mature one, he’s a jerk. Again, yes, he grew up in the end, but again, it’s just too exhausting. A little less of them, this book should be perfect.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book, provided through NetGalley. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.
The appeal, beside Ms Hayes easy, humorous writing, is the Princess and her bodyguard are well rounded characters. They see what's important to each other and trying to provide that while being realistic to any possible threats. Lots of things happen and the HEA is questionable until months later, but it's a satisfying ending, with a lot of growth by both main characters. Wonder if there will be a story based on her brother the Prince?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy