BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2017
Perhaps among the best all time films ever made, (that will eventually creep up on everyone like Casablanca). It has depth, though dark and dreary -- (and one does wonder why Sean Young would wear a chinchilla-like coat in the pouring rain) -- but ever intriguing and interesting, and not blasted through with unnecessary sex and nudity. This particular version was by the studio in the early 90's, sans the theatrical original's voiceover; Ridley's personal "Final" cut was not out until 2007. Truly doesn't make much difference which one you get. Yes, the later blu-ray's are sharp and clear, indeed. But the blurry print of this one can't be help, and still lends to it's overall mystique. The music track is also that perfect blending of sound and atmosphere and ambiance, forever superb. A story well told, touching, and sticks with you long after. Its truths, plainly eternal.
(And the issue of Deckard: a replicant or not? An airy question, never solved. The ambiguity is part of the magic.) Enjoy.

Unfortunately, I sadly have to say, the sequel, 2049, was so convoluted I didn't have a clue what was going on from after the first kill. Nothing after that made two drops of sense, much less "one." Very, very, very disappointing.
on October 11, 2017
One of the definitive sci-fi classics ever put on film has arrived in 4K UHD and it's simply breathtaking. From the opening logo, the HDR truly pops and the viewer can tell they're in for a treat. Details are sharp - the Tyrell complex looks stunning. Highest recommendation!
on December 9, 2016
One of the most important Sci-fi film ever made.

This version is perfection.
The video has never been so clear, the sound also is at its best.
Blade Runner is a blu-ray must.
on December 6, 2016
great set of dvds. My friend's have always said this movie was the progenitor of so many great movies. I never understood why. I finally went through this in chrono order and it is beginning to make sense to me.
on November 10, 2015
I loved it! More than I thought it would be!
Had the director's cut, European, and the USA version.
Bonus features of creation of movie, and drawings of characters, and commentary.
So happy I have this new edition, and proud!
Came like a book. Good price too!
on October 21, 2016
The item arrived in perfect condition and played flawlessly. The resolution was excellent. The price was right and I am happy with my purchase. I recommend this vendor.
on October 7, 2017
I mostly wanted to write some clarity because I was getting mixed opinions from the review on which version this actually was. Yes, this is the Final Cut version using the director's original vision, from 2007. Compared to the theatrical release, the notable differences are there's a key scene added to the middle, removal of a dumb scene at the end, removal of some dumb voiceover narration by Ford, a little extra gore, modified lighting, and some improved graphics. Overall, many agree this is the version to see. Lastly, I think the movie is good and worth watching, but I question whether it should be considered a 'classic.' Hard for me to say exactly, since this is my first time seeing it, and the movie was originally released in 1982. I'm sure it was very advanced for its time.
on February 17, 2013
One of the Best Movies ever! A must see for any SciFi or Noir fan! This is considered to be the best version of the film according to the director (Ridley Scott). This is one of those movies with deep underlying themes and is one of those movies that you can watch over and over again and still find new details or meanings behind certain aspects or scenes. Highly recommended for anyone who wants a deep and interesting movie! The Blu-Ray version adds higher definition models and has a couple special features thrown in! Its a decent blu-ray copy!
VINE VOICEon March 22, 2014
I am a big Harrison Ford fan and enjoyed this film --- particularly the new Final Cut version. It is not my favorite Ford movie but it was well done and Ford's acting was superb. This set has much more Blade Runner than I need --- the Final Cut is probably the best version and the original theatrical version was good --- I believe the director's cut was the least appealing because it does not have the voice over narration.
on March 27, 2016
I think I have bought every significant re-release of this. This seemed to be a super-complete set.