- Size (LWH): 5.51 inches, 0.98 inches, 3.07 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
Running Belt for iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, SE with OtterBox Defender; Also fits Galaxy S3/S4 & iPhone 4/4S with case - Great for Jogging, Walking & Sports - for Men & Women [Black]
|Price:||$14.95 + $4.67 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- FITS PHONES WITH LARGE, PROTECTIVE CASES: This sport belt fits for iPhone SE and 5/5s/5c with an OtterBox Defender / LifeProof / mophie juice pack; for Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 with OtterBox Defender/Commuter / LifeProof / mophie juice pack; and more. See Product Description below for more compatible smartphones and cases.
- EXCEPTIONALLY COMFORTABLE & STABLE - This waistband is great for running, jogging and gym workouts because it holds firmly to stay in place without slipping, bouncing or feeling too tight. The super soft neoprene belt with bound edges stretches just the right amount to provide an amazing balance of comfort and security allowing you to move freely through your exercise.
- PROVEN CONVENIENCE FEATURES - Tune Belt sport belts feature an extra pocket on the back for storing personal items like ID, cash or credit card and access holes for earphone cord connection. Touch control window allows use of smartphone while in the waist pack. Fully adjustable to fit waist sizes up to 42", your Tune Belt will not roll, bounce or twist. An extender is also available for larger waists or for a looser fit. See model EX2, sold separately.
- KEEPS YOUR PHONE SAFE, SECURE & HANDY - Constructed with durable neoprene and heavy-duty, no-slip buckles, the Tune Belt sport belt securely holds and protects your device. Front side opening, with an elastic strip provides protection and allows convenient access. Designed with no openings directly against the body & constructed with neoprene fabric that wicks away liquids, this smartphone sport pack also provides excellent protection from sweat during your workout.
- TOUGH, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Tune Belt has over 30 years' experience taking care of customers and providing excellent customer service. Your Tune Belt will not fall apart or tear with regular use in the gym or outside. High quality materials ensure a durable product you can wash easily and that will last you for years to come.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Running Belt for iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, SE with OtterBox Defender; Also fits Galaxy S3/S4 & iPhone 4/4S with case - Great for Jogging, Walking & Sports - for Men & Women [Black]
Waist Belt Bag Case fits iphone 6 , iphone5 / 5S , Samsung galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Ipod touch 5 ,iphone 5C, iphone4 / 4S, Samsung galaxy S3 / S3 Mini, Samsung galaxy S4/ S4 Mini, Motorola E, Motorola G 1, Nancy's Shop Running Belt Phone case Series Protective Cases and Sport Exercise Gym belt Waist Packs Bag and Fitness Expandable Weather Resistant (Black) B012IGGBU6
|Shipping||$4.67||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tune Belt, Inc.||Adela shop||Nancy‘s shop||Entronik|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone-5||Apple iPhone 6 Plus||iphone 6||Apple iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus|
|Color||Black||black||Waist Belt Black(Standard)||iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
FITS THESE SMARTPHONES WITH CASES
• for iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, SE with OtterBox Defender
• for iPhone SE and iPhone 5/5s/5c with LifeProof fre & Mophie Juice Pack Plus, Air and Space Pack
• for Galaxy S3, S4, S4 Active with a case (OtterBox, LifeProof, mophie juice pack)
• for iPhone 4/4S with OtterBox Commuter/Defender, Griffin Survivor
• for Motorola Moto X & Moto G
• for Motorola Droid Mini, Razr & Razr HD
• Soft neoprene material provides exceptional comfort and stretch
• Helps protect your device from perspiration and the elements
• Protective window cover enables full touchscreen control
• Front side opening for convenient access & secured with an elastic strip to provide extra protection
• Extra pocket on back for holding cash, credit card, ID or key
• Reliable quality backed by a brand with over 30 years' experience
• Adjustable for waist sizes up to 42"
• EX2 Extender (Sold separately to add about 10-12")
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We know you'll love the fit and function of your Tune Belt! Your complete satisfaction is our goal so if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, let us know and we will gladly exchange for another model or style or refund your purchase price.
Care Instructions: Hand wash with mild detergent if desired, air dry and store out of direct sunlight.
We offer expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail (2-4 days after shipping) or chose standard shipping via USPS First Class mail.
Top Customer Reviews
So here's my run down (pun intended): I run about 15 miles a week, unless I'm training for a 1/2. (Never ran a full yet.) I've worn this belt on runs as short as a mile up to running with it during my half marathons. I have an iPhone 5 with a Speck Flexcard case. Prior to owning that phone, I had the iPhone 4 with a Speck Candyshell Card case.
1. The belt's plastic clear front works well. I can easily use my phone- change music, change programs, etc.
2. There are access holes at the top for iPhone 4's headphone jack and the iPhone 5's bottom jack is easily accessible too from the bottom.
3. The belt is fully adjustable. I can easily tighten it during a run or *grin* when I lose weight. (SPOILER ALERT: Please note my negative about this SAME thing later on in my review.)
4. I enjoy taking pictures on my more scenic runs. (Yes, I'm that person, but I promise I always move to the side.) It is VERY easy to take the phone out, take a pic and put it back in. Not the case with my armband!
5. My kids will text me when I run- no real "Mommy Time"- and while I would *like* to ignore them, they're persistent. (Learned that the hard way!) I can easily text them through the clear plastic without taking the belt off, but if I need to write more than "No.", I can easily take the phone out of the belt, text, and put it back without skipping a beat running. Again, with my armband, I have to twist it around to see who's texting, pull the whole thing off, and then mess with it for a good 5 minutes to get it back in the "right" place on my arm. All while having stopped running.Read more ›
Now, I can pop my phone in the case and it really doesn't move on my waist at all. I love that there is a double adjust so that my phone stays centered. Plus I can plug in my headphones and thread them up through my shirt and they stay perfectly. Love that there is a hidden pocket so that I can put my car key or even a little cash if needed.
I probably didn't need the Defender Series Case, but couldn't remember which otterbox case I had. I have plenty of room still, but the phone doesn't slip, and I can still access everything through the touch screen.
All in all... happy with my purchase... and hoping I can soon move from novice to not so novice!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice to carry your iPhone in while running. It doesn't move at all.Published 1 month ago by Joyce
Works perfectly with my iPhone 5s with OtterBox case. Besides holding my iPhone,. the belt has a pocket that I keep my ID in.Published 2 months ago by FrakeTrain
I love this product and it has been great at protecting my phone while I run. However, the Velcro has already worn out so the flap to hold the phone in doesn't work anymore.Published 4 months ago by Lindsay
This thing has been with me through a LOT of running! Awesome product, exactly what I needed. No more disconnected, loose phones on my arm, no more feeling off-balance. Read morePublished 4 months ago by D O
this belt works out great. I do not have to take my iphone out of its otter box case and yet it still fits nicely in this case.Published 4 months ago by Jeff
This worked suprisingly well for me for my jogs around the neighborhood.
I like to keep my phone with me at all time in case of emergency and to use the app to track... Read more