- File Size: 2526 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 11, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00W0EQGGG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #851,145 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance (Healthy Ways to Lose Weight Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Paul Rogers offers sound basic information about the Plant-based diet that few readers know.
The advice is timeless, and it works: Cut out the junk food, cut unnatural sugars and additives, and get energy from plant-based foods.
This book has had a profound effect on me and my eating habits. Anyone that knows me knows that I have struggled with weight my whole life. One of my New Year goals was to cut back on my bad eating habits. If not for this book I would have been stuck in bad health condition.
I highly recommend this book! There is no excuse not to succeed
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition