- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 7 or more. Enter code DI74QHPL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 17% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code 8CMNH3WO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code MD6D6BOA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code GJNMI7KG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code A636TGIL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code OQK58RJC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Running Belt for Men + Women ✮ 2 Dual Pockets ✮ Waist Pack for Smartphone iPhone 6 plus ✮ Water Resistant ✮ Ideal for Workout, Fitness, Hiking, Dog Walking
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ COMFORTABLE AND BOUNCE-FREE RUNNING BELT: fits snugly enough to always stay comfortably in place, no matter how hard your workout gets, this exercise belt is guaranteed not to bounce or ride up your waist.
- ✅ 2 POCKETS: carry your iPhone 6+, Samsung Galaxy or other large Smartphone; plus other essentials like keys, ID card, bank cards, energy bars and inhaler. Perfect when running or the gym.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE WAIST PACK: features an elastic belt that's fitted with an adjusting buckle. The waist pack expandable storage belt is a one-size-fits-most for any waist size 30" through 40". Ideal for running, jogging, hiking, and workouts.
- ✅ COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: the running belt design, with 1.5" wide elastic belt and expandable pocket, is minimalistic for increased comfort during exercises. You will certainly not be burdened with excess bulk that disturbs your workout. ORDER NOW.
- ✅ WATER RESISTANT EXERCISE BELT: made with polyester with special stretch mesh gusseted pocket. In addition, the running belt has a waterproof zipper for extra all-weather protection and safety for your valuables and essentials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
We know runners, and we know that runners want high-performance gear that does its job without getting in the way.
This SLS3 water resistant Dual Pocket Running Belt was designed with YOU in mind: comfort, style and protection.
The minimalist, lightweight design makes it look and feel as if there's nothing there at all. And it can easily be adjusted.
Keep your smartphone (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy) on you at all time in a place that's secure and easily accessible. Rest assured that anything you put in the two pouches will stay safe under all conditions. You won't have to worry about your smartphone being damaged by rain or sweat due to the top-grade waterproof polyurethane lining. But the pocket holds more than just your smartphone - there is room for cash, credit cards, sports gels, energy bars, inhalers and any other essential supplies.
Use it every day if you want to - this belt can take a beating. It is fully washable.
Get this amazing running belt delivered to your door by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button now.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I think another option they could include are removable race number bib toggles. Not necessary, but a good option if they were to have it as an 'add-on' for a few bucks. Many people are starting to carry their phone with while racing instead of having a GPS watch/HR monitor so that's a thought. Those can be bought thru other companies too.
Which is a FABULOUS thing! With my SpiBelt, even though the pouch sits snugly against me, it still bounces a little as I run, so I am continually feeling thumpa-thumpa-thumpa-thumpa when I race or train. I felt absolutely NOTHING with the SLS3 Dual Pocket Running Belt. It held everything right up against me, with no bounce, no jangle of keys, no shifting, nothing! I went to change from my running shorts into my cycling shorts and I did a double take to find the belt on me. Furthermore, the keys were exactly in the same position I'd placed them in. They hadn't shifted at all, and my gel remained unpunctured by those non-shifting keys). I suppose that the width of the belt helps with stabilization. I'm frankly quite impressed and I'm considering buying a second. The only things I'd change are the shiny lining inside the pockets, which is a little off-putting, and I wouldn't call it a "race belt," which implies toggles and loops with which to hold a race bib (this belt doesn't have those). An excellent product... I fully plan to wear it at the upcoming Ann Arbor Marathon this April.
The blue and black option I received in the mail.
The belt has a wider waistband than a SpiBelt, about 1.5 or 2 inches in width, and a secure buckle that clicks around your waist. It's adjustable, but fit my 34 inch hips on the smallest setting without being adjusted. I could probably loosen it a bit. When I clicked it on, I could tell that the strong elastic in the belt was going to keep it in place, and I was right.
Close-up of the zipper pocket and wide waist band.
The biggest problem I've had with running belts, even my beloved FlipBelt, is that when I wear slick materials, such as lyrca leggings, the belt slithers up from my hips to rest around my waist instead. I don't like it being up that high, especially when I'm hot, sweaty, and want NOTHING touching my stomach. Also, that's where my leash belt rides when I run with my dog. The elastic in this band has enough tension on it that the belt stays where you clip it, for real. I liked that a lot.
The pockets are plenty roomy for my Nokia Lumia and the two separate pockets mean you can stuff your phone in one and keys in the other and not worry about scratches. Or, keep your nutrition separate so you don't drop your phone reaching for a GU.
The waterproof liner is a nice touch!
The insides are lined with a waterproof liner, which is great for excessive sweaters like me! I've almost killed a phone or two sweating through my belt, so that's nice extra insurance without having to put your stuff in a plastic baggie.
There are no rivets or strings for race numbers. However, you still don't have to resort to safety pins! When I use a belt to run, I have a set of reusable zip ties that work great! You can find an example here.
The only detraction I have about the belt is that once your stuff is in, it's not the easiest to get out on the go. The zippers are a good quality, but since the belt fits so snugly there is a lot of tension on the center line where the zipper goes, so it's hard to pull something out. This is the one feature that makes me love my FlipBelt, even though it's not waterproof like this one- I can slide my phone in and out easily without stopping. However, if you're not a person like me who has to be jockeying things in and out mid-workout, then it's really not a problem, and the rest of the features are great.
No one's butt looks good in Nike shorts, but the belt holds a Droid X with Otterbox case, no problem!
For the price, especially right now when it's only $12.90 on Amazon, it's a worthy buy for sure. It'd be great for the gym, hiking, running, cycling, walking the dog, or carrying your stuff on any race day.
Another bonus to this belt is that the strap is wider than the spi belt so it doesn't flip as easily. It seems to stay in place better and doesn't cut in.
I read in another review that it wouldn't fit for smaller individuals. I am a very petite, size 2, female and mine fit fine. I just centered one of the pickets and let the other pocket bend around my hip. This may also be because I tend to wear my belts low on my hips in order to put my short's waistband on top, but regardless, the length of the belt was not an issue for me.