- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 7 or more. Enter code DI74QHPL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 17% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code 8CMNH3WO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code MD6D6BOA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code GJNMI7KG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code A636TGIL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by SLS3 USA when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code OQK58RJC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Running Belt for Men + Women | 1 or 2 Pockets | Waist Pack for Smartphone iPhone 6 plus | Ideal for Workout, Fitness, Hiking, Dog Walking
|Price:||$10.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ COMFORTABLE AND BOUNCE-FREE RUNNING BELT: fits snugly enough to always stay comfortably in place, no matter how hard your workout gets, this exercise belt is guaranteed not to bounce or ride up your waist.
- ✅ 2 POCKETS: carry your iPhone 6+, Samsung Galaxy or other large Smartphone; plus other essentials like keys, ID card, bank cards, energy bars and inhaler. Perfect when running or the gym.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE WAIST PACK: features an elastic belt that's fitted with an adjusting buckle. The waist pack expandable storage belt is a one-size-fits-most for any waist size 30" through 40". Ideal for running, jogging, hiking, and workouts.
- ✅ COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: the running belt design, with 1.5" wide elastic belt and expandable pocket, is minimalistic for increased comfort during exercises. You will certainly not be burdened with excess bulk that disturbs your workout. ORDER NOW.
- ✅ WATER RESISTANT EXERCISE BELT: made with polyester with special stretch mesh gusseted pocket. In addition, the running belt has a waterproof zipper for extra all-weather protection and safety for your valuables and essentials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
We know runners, and we know that runners want high-performance gear that does its job without getting in the way.
This SLS3 water resistant Dual Pocket Running Belt was designed with YOU in mind: comfort, style and protection.
The minimalist, lightweight design makes it look and feel as if there's nothing there at all. And it can easily be adjusted.
Keep your smartphone (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy) on you at all time in a place that's secure and easily accessible. Rest assured that anything you put in the two pouches will stay safe under all conditions. You won't have to worry about your smartphone being damaged by rain or sweat due to the top-grade waterproof polyurethane lining. But the pocket holds more than just your smartphone - there is room for cash, credit cards, sports gels, energy bars, inhalers and any other essential supplies.
Use it every day if you want to - this belt can take a beating. It is fully washable.
Get this amazing running belt delivered to your door by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button now.
Top customer reviews
Ehh... I should have gotten the flipbelt which is what I really wanted. I realized too late that this has a buckle. This probably isn't a problem for most people, but I run with two dogs who I use a waist leash with and the buckles knock against each other. The pockets are also hard to get things in and out of. I've used this during races to hold my phone and my 'fuel' which are dried raisins/cherries. I find the zippers difficult to access because they are so close to each other and it is difficult to get items out of while moving. I do have a very small waist and have been happy with the fit and how my phone doesn't 'bounce' (see update above, this is no longer true).
At first I thought the buckle looked big and bulky, but the belt itself is comfortable when you put it on. The pockets are plenty big and my huge phone easily fits inside. I also have a SpiBelt and the phone kind of fits in it, but it's hard to get it in and out of the pocket. This fits much more easily. Having a smaller size belt might require the pockets to be, say, an inch shorter, but that is OK because they are plenty long. Even one longer pocket and one shorter pocket would be great for smaller waists.
Someone else's review said the 'shiny' coating on the inside of the pocket was undesirable, but I like that... it seems somewhat sweat-resistant.
+ Adjustable waist band! This is key depending on what I'm carrying. Plus, I can choose to wear my belt high or low.
+ Low profile and lightweight. I barely even notice I wearing it.
+ It's black with a dash of color! While this doesn't affect it's performance, the belt doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. You know for those times you're wearing it and not exercising ;)
+ Fits big phones without looking or feeling bulky!
+ Stays in place while running. No creeping!
+ Doesn't carry water [If that's what you're looking for].
Update: I have only used it to carry my phone and keys and it seems like the straps are too weak. They are looking a bit worn already and I keep tightening them.
I think it would look better if the pockets were further apart?! It has a tendency to move to the front of my body when I run - not ideal.