Waist Pack Fanny Pack Bum Bag Hip Pack Running Bag Waist Bag Running Belt Sack Water Resistant with Bottle (Not Included) Holder for Hiking Camping Dog Walking nylon fabric multicolored - by LC Prime
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
50% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ WAIST PACK Compatibility: *STORAGE* - Main compartments of the hip pacl fit cell phone as large as iPhone 6 Plus, and leave plenty of space for other stuff like key etc.; *FIT WAIST* - from smallest of 18 inches (44 cm) to largest of 46 inches (120 cm); *WATER BOTTLE HOLDER* - maximum diameter 3.5 inches (9 cm), depth 5.5 inches (14 cm), elastic strap at the top to snug the holder around smaller diameter water bottle, securely hold your water bottle in place
- ✔ PERFECT FIT and COMFORTABLE FANNY PACK: Zipper, mini style for sports. Adjustable stretchable strap with buckle design on the waist bag. The hip sack sits nice in the small of your back, well padded and has the gap in between the padding to help stop a wet patch on your back. Comfortable and convenient with plenty room inside the belly pack for car key and phone pockets, Best for travelling and outdoor activities such as camping, cycling, hiking, jogging, dog walking and festival
- ✔ LOTS of COMPARTMENT ROOMS BUM BAG: Large capacity with 1.9 L Storage space. Multiple compartments for excellent storage & flexible usages. Good organized assistant for your daily use. The main compartment is large enough to carry dog treats, poop bags, small purse, mobile, keys, tissues or small compact outdoor sport camera, e.g. GoPro and SJCAM. Another compartment in front of the main one which is about a third the size of the main, a small flat zipped pocket and small flat pocket on belt
- ✔ GREAT PRODUCT with WELL-MADE QUALITY RUNNING BAG: the rucksack is made of high quality nylon, light weight, water resistant, and dirt proof and durable belly bag. Reflective strip on the phanny bag, more visible at night and safer for night activities， perfect for used as runner's belt, hiking, camping, cycling and dog walking
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LC Prime 1 x Bum Bag. And our 60-day warranty and friendly customer service. Great choice for & Gift idea.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LC Prime® Fanny Pack Belt Butt Koala Pack Belly Bum Waist Moon Bag Buffalo Pouch Hip Sack Outdoor Waist Bag Sports Water Resistant Waist Pack with Water Bottle (Not Included) Holder Running Belt Bag Pouch Fanny Pack for Hiking Running Cycling Camping Climbing Travel
Good quality bum bag. Great for dog walking, festival and sports.
The main compartment is large enough to carry small purse, mobile, keys and tissues and small compact camera.
There is another compartment in front of the main one which is about a third the size of the main (Can carry tiny objects such as keys or dog treats).
Additional Small flat zipped pocket on belt.
The bottle holder is well thought out and fits a 0.5l bottle perfectly and can be secured with an elasticated pull and toggle, it also has strapping which secures it even more, extra security for joggers.
Very well made and Excellent water resistant ability!
1) Material: high quality nylon
2) Size: 20x16x6 (LxHxW)
3) Weight: 190g
1 x Bum Bag
(Note: Water bottle, phone is not included)
About the Brand:
1. LC Prime® is a registered trademark under United States (Trademark Registration No. 014136089) and LC Prime is the only authorized seller of LC Prime® branded products.
2. LC Prime® devotes to offer various EXCIING items around the world to delight you!
TURN ON YOUR LIFE is our ultimate goal which means bringing more convenience, color and novelty to your daily life.
3. Product perfection is the ultimate goal of LC Prime®, your opinion is our improvement, feel free to drop down message for any problems.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**Update** These packs were AMAZING for our children at Disney! The kids never complained about them and wore them the whole time! They had their own snacks, water, and autograph books that they kept in the pouch and got out whenever they wanted. We did have to tighten them throughout the day, but that wasn't a big deal. I also wore one and loved it! The kids had their own colors as well so it was easy to know whose was whose. This is the way we'll do theme parks, hiking, and any other adventure we go on from here on out!
After receiving my second bag, I updated my review. Here is what I sent to the seller:
Okay, I hate to say this, but your bag is junk. I left negative feedback on my original order, stating a problem with the elastic string designed to hold the water bottle in place. It was not sewn in and pulled out. I returned the product for a refund. My wife, who I purchased this for, liked the color and wanted to give it a second try. Against my better judgment I did, and was rewarded with a second bag that had the same exact issue. Had this arrived in solid condition, I would have updated my review and increased my star rating. Well folks, sometimes negative reviews are needed. I will copy and paste this to my original review of your product.
Edit [06/21/2017]: After only a week of use, the elastic strap to hold the water bottle in place ripped out on one side as I went to tighten it. Not sturdy at all, and now I have this strap randomly sticking out because I can't get it to go back in even to just get it out of the way. Plus the red straps keep getting stuck underneath the bottom of my water bottle when I take it out and put it back in, so all of this combines to make it not a very secure holder for my water bottle.
Positives: Bottle holder is deep and doubles as a good treat pouch when training on walks on cool days. Sits well on the waist/hips. Comfortable.
Negatives: I would have liked a key clip on the inside somewhere. If you keep your keys in a pouch with something else they could get pulled out without a clip-in. There is a small pouch on the outside for keeping keys separate but it is too tight for a key ring with multiple keys and car clicker on it. Not enough pouches to keep clean up bags, collapsible bowl, phone, keys, and sunglasses. Also, zipper on smaller pouch has to be held just right to keep the pull from getting stuck.
Unfortunately, I was only able to use it four days before the belt separated from the bag. I didn't inspect the stitching prior to using it, but I'd think that it would have lasted more than 20 miles carrying a phone, keyfob and 16oz of water. If it had lasted 3 or 4 months, it would be 5 stars, but 4 days, it only gets two.
It works out great because it fits my water bottle right in front of me. I no longer need to stop and remove a backpack off just to get a drink of water.
I use the front pocket for candies since I get dry mouth during hikes. the second pocket works great for dog treats since I am still training my dog. the second fits my phone and keys! The straps are adjustable so instead of wearing it low I tightened it to fit nicely above my bellybutton.
This was a great choice for my lifestyle. I love it.