|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- The Free Transform Flyknit Men's Running Shoe delivers the flexible support your workout demands with a woven,sock-like upper and an innovative outsole that expands,flexes and contracts with your foot.
- FLEXIBLE,STABLE FOUNDATION The tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts in every direction,with your every step,to disperse pressure evenly and enhance flexibility and stability.Rubber pods wrap up the side of the shoe for even more stability and traction.
- SUPPORTIVE,SOCK-LIKE FIT The virtually seamless,woven Flyknit upper provides an incredible sock-like fit with targeted areas of breathability,stretch and support.
- DYNAMIC LOCKDOWN Super-strong,ultralight Flywire cables hug your foot for dynamic support,loosening and tightening with your foot's natural motion.
- MORE DETAILS Injected unit sole (IU) material for light,flexible cushioning Outrigger offers stability during side-to-side movements Outsole flex grooves enhance flexibility.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Free Transform Flyknit Running Shoes
- Flyknit technology provides the great air permeability.
- When you run, the shoes can absorb the sweat on your feet and help disperse heat, yet they look nothing but fashionable
- The inside is filled with soft cotton to enhance the gluing effect, it makes you feel comfortable!
- The insoles are soft yet ventilatory, they have strong hygroscopicity and better deodorization; the shape is long-lasting.
- The soles are made with shock-absorbing rubber and extremely flexible. They are elegant yet light. They have moderate suppleness. The clear grain design gives them durability and a good grip.
3 Colors for You
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06Y278DYR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 5, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoe has a unique minimalist design and actually does not need shoelaces due to its formfitting upper material. Overall, they extremely super lightweight and pretty much feels like you’re wearing socks with a solid bottom. The upper material is extremely breathable and is comfortable to wear especially during hot weather conditions. Its breathability allows for your feet to cool without sweating.
The soles of the shoes are made of shock-absorbing rubber and have an interesting two black bar design at the heel. It’s a bit harder than I expected, and I do think that the underside doesn’t really have the traction that I’m used to. I wouldn’t wear these shoes during a hike but they are good for casual situations where you don’t need a lot of traction. The insoles are adds some cushioning for your feet and allows for water evaporation and additional breathability due to its multiple hole design.
Overall, I really like these shoes are feel that they are quite comfortable. I’m hoping the uppers are durable and can last as long as a traditional shoe. The design and style of the shoe is minimalist and unique and look quite futuristic and retro, in my opinion. Sizing is true to size. I am a normally a 7.5 or 8 in US Men's sizing. I ordered an 8 and they fit true to size. I love how these shoes don’t have shoelaces that I need to retie over and over again. They’re convenient to slip on when I’m in a hurry and they look pretty neat too. I also like the lack of a large brand logo.
This is a great shoe so far! I will update if anything comes up after I break them in!