- Save 30% on RunningSnail vehicle travel light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code T8FYQQ2D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RunningSnail RS-002 vehicle travel light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code D63OHL5I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on usb orange light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code 7JDAQPCH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on usb black light when you purchase 1 or more green radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code 7W4W57GO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on RunningSnail MD-094O emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code 22NAEPBP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on solar light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code TYFCW7T7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on RunningSnail MD-093 emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code KFHPGO8R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on RunningSnail MD-093 orange emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code TT6CKWIO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on RunningSnail MD-093 Yellow emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code IWMUTT9C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio For Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp And 2000mAh Power Bank
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RunningSnail||Electronnix||iRonsnow Official||MaxWarehouse||Thousandshores Inc||avSoundz|
|Item Dimensions||2.1 x 6.2 x 2.9 in||2.3 x 8.3 x 5.3 in||2.4 x 5 x 1.6 in||5.8 x 6.9 x 2.6 in||3.1 x 5.9 x 2.5 in||2.71 x 5.98 x 3.3 in|
|Item Weight||0.68 lb||1.9 lbs||7.2 ounces||1.33 lbs||7.84 ounces||0.86 lb|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Solar, Battery||Solar||Corded-Electric, Solar, Battery||Solar||Corded-Electric, Solar, Battery||Solar,DC|
The RunningSnail MD-090 is a multifunctional crank radio,
- Receives AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather Channels;
- SOS Alarm with flashing red light;
- 1W Bright LED Flashlight, Zoom adjustable;
- 4 LED Reading Lamp, so you can do some reading on your camp trip;
- 2000 mAh Battery will provide long lasting hours of radio time and flash light time;
- Solar panel will provide continuous power to the radio , your battery will never die;
- Hand crank self powered system;
- Micro USB, to charge the radio via USB cable;
- Support AAA dry battery for backup(not included);
- Waterproof Level: IPX3, can be used during rainy weather.
AM/FM & NOAA Weather Alert
TThe MD-090 can provide up to date weather information.
LED Flashlight & Reading Lamp
- The The MD-090 come with a 1W very bright ZOOM LED torch, support you to walk on the outside at night, also can adjust the light zoom to control the lighting range;
- There is a 4-LED Reading Lamp, enables you to read on the the night of the camping trip or replaces the table lamp at home.
2000 mAh Big capacity Battery
- 2000 mAh battery can support about 12 hours LED flashlight or reading lamp working, or 4~6 hours radio working;
- Charge your phone via the USB cable,Simply plug your phone into the USB port and turn on the USB switch.
More power to you
- Hand Crank: 1 minute hand cranking supports 25 minutes of light and 10-15 minutes of radio power;
- Place solar panel in direct sunlight for solar charging;
- USB & AAA battery(not included)
1 x RunningSnail Hand Crank Radio;
1 x USB Charging Cable;
1 x User Manual.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee;
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty;
- Lifetime Support Guarantee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Hurricane Matthew! No power for 5 days. This radio was a lifesaver!
+ Love the multi-power source capability--especially the "crank" and the solar.
+ Great feature of being able to charge up another device using a USB port.
+ All bands worked as advertised. I confirmed I could receive the local weather channel just fine.
+ The "SOS" emergency feature worked well--man that noise is LOUD! I set it off when my wife was watching television, and she jumped out of the chair.
+ The tilt-up reading light worked great.
+ The "headlight" worked fine.
CON: (Minus 1 star)
- The audio fidelity is only fair
- The analog tuning of each band is a little primitive, and the sensitivity did not seem that great. To be fair, I could get the most powerful stations, however.
- I did not see any warranty provisions.
**SPECIAL NOTE ON POWER BANK**
I carefully measured the power bank capacity. The stated capacity is 2000 ma-hr. Keep in mind that the efficiency of a power bank is typically 80%, which is normal. So, to test the power bank, I used this product to transfer power out (via the USB port) into a much-larger power bank, with known capacity and digital readout. By knowing how much the capacity increases, one can calculate the power bank capacity. In fact, I was able to confirm that 78% of the 2000 ma-hr was indeed transferred. In other words, the power bank of this product is indeed a nominal 2,000 ma-hours. So, the advertised power bank capacity is correct.
So all in all, I thought this was a very good product. My criticisms above are pretty minor, and I enjoyed using this product. I can see how this product would be a good thing to have in an emergency. The price strikes me as very reasonable for what you get.
Sample product for impartial review.
Red indicator light when charging, green when fully charged
Picks up a lot of radio stations AM and FM
Also picks up several weather stations
Audio is good
LED reading light and flashlight very bright
I like the way the antenna collapses and goes inside unit to protect it
Use of AAA batteries a plus
Better than the red cross ones
Otherwise the device is good and I don't regret my purchase. I didn't see any other devices in this price range with a similar range of functionality so given the same choices, I'd buy this again.
The bad: it feels like a cheap Chinese plastic radio, which it is.
I wish it were a bit more $$$ but made of quality material in the USA.
Most recent customer reviews
Charged lithium battery, put AAA batteries and it doesn’t work.
For hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico