- Save 60% on LED lantern when you purchase 1 or more MD-090 offered by RunningSnail. Enter code ZP7MDMEG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on RunningSnail vehicle travel light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code T8FYQQ2D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RunningSnail RS-002 vehicle travel light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code D63OHL5I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on usb orange light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code 7JDAQPCH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on RunningSnail MD-094O emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code 22NAEPBP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on solar light when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code TYFCW7T7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on RunningSnail MD-093 emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code KFHPGO8R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on RunningSnail MD-093 orange emergency radio when you purchase 1 or more RunningSnail MD-090 emergency radio offered by RunningSnail. Enter code TT6CKWIO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio For Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp And 2000mAh Power Bank
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We give you one to give you all EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS KIT NECESSITIES.
Communication Equipment: An AM/FM NOAA weather radio—with SOS alarm, ideally—allows you to keep tabs on developing conditions and important announcements. When possible pack this emergency solar charger for your cell phone in your kit.
Light Sources: It’s ideal to have a solar & crank & battery-operated flashlight and reading lamp on hand, as well as plenty of extra AAA batteries (not included).
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Hurricane Matthew! No power for 5 days. This radio was a lifesaver!
Red indicator light when charging, green when fully charged
Picks up a lot of radio stations AM and FM
Also picks up several weather stations
Audio is good
LED reading light and flashlight very bright
I like the way the antenna collapses and goes inside unit to protect it
Use of AAA batteries a plus
Better than the red cross ones
Otherwise the device is good and I don't regret my purchase. I didn't see any other devices in this price range with a similar range of functionality so given the same choices, I'd buy this again.
Positives - Unit comes fully charged so I could test everything right out of the box. All of the unit's radio functions work well - NOAA, FM and AM all come in very clear and are easy to hear. Flashlight, SOS and reading light all work well. I put in AAA batteries - again, everything works as advertised. I HAVE NOT used this unit to charge a cell phone so cannot speak about it's function. I've recharged the radio and had no issues in regards to holding the handle or the radio. I don't try to turn it as fast as possible but maintain a steady speed while turning. The guide says 1 minute of charge equals 10 minutes of radio and that's about right.
Negatives - the radio dials are small and the tuning dial is very sensitive - perhaps in an area with fewer radio stations available, it wouldn't be as much of an issue but where I live, the radio stations seem to be right next to each other and it is sometimes difficult to get the exact one I want. I just take my time and tune s-l-o-w-l-y.
When the radio arrived, there was a chemical smell which I associated with the green rubberized case. I keep the radio in my garage on a shelf and as time has passed, the smell has lessened but not fully dissipated. Don't know if the smell would transfer if the radio was put in a backpack or other closed container. The smell isn't a deal breaker for me but something a buyer needs to be aware of.
This is a good little radio that I'm glad I bought. In hindsight, it may have been a good idea to spend the extra money and buy the unit with shortwave listening capabilities as well.
It's working great still I found that charging it to the fullest with the cable it lasts almost five hours with just the light and about three with "reading light" and radio on. the antenna I fixed using some sewing thread and a bit of super glue at the base to hold it in. it was great to have because we had a big storm hit us and helped us monitor what was going on with the weather band stations when our power went out
Thanks RUNNNING SNAIL you helped my family and myself out with your crank radio!