Runtastic Libra Bluetooth Smart Scale and Body Analyzer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Measures weight, body fat and water percentages, muscle and bone mass, BMI, BMR and AMR (calories burned)
- Automatic data transfer to smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) technology
- Highly resistant glass plate, coated with ITO electrodes
- Functions exclusively with the free Runtastic Libra app
- Compatible Devices: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Achieve your perfect balance with Runtastic Libra. Runtastic Libra measures and analyzes important body metrics and communicates them directly to your device (smartphone or tablet). It provides a full picture of your physical trends & developments and allows you to set custom goals to achieve your ideal weight and body composition. Use your body metrics to generate detailed statistics and receive in-depth analyses on Runtastic website, the ideal home base for your health and fitness journey. On Runtastic website, you can save tracking details and review your progress based on all your Runtastic activities.
- Understand how your body works: Runtastic Libra tracks eight of the most important body metrics that influence your health (overall weight, body fat and water percentages, muscle and bone mass, BMI, BMR and AMR)
- Track progress over time: Review detailed statistics and overviews, set and track goals, monitor your progress
- Improve your performance: Set and achieve manageable goals with Runtastic Libra
- Accommodates eight, unique users: The Runtastic Libra scale recognizes and manages up to eight users, allowing you to share the fun Elegant design & high functionality: Highly resistant glass plate coated with ITO electrodes
- Easy to use: Automatic data exchange via Bluetooth Smart (4.0)
- Two-year guarantee: We've worked hard to create the perfect scale for you & stand by our product's quality and reliability
- Compatible apps Runtastic Libra App
- Max. number of users Automatic detection and classification of up to 8 users
- Units kg, lb, st
- Weight range 3 to 180 kg (6.6 to 396.8 lbs)
- Graduation 100g (0.2 lbs)/ 0.1%
- Dimensions 32.5 x 32.5 x 2.5 cm (12.8 x 12.8 x 0.98 in)
- Weight 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Product Highly resistant glass plate coated with ITO electrodes
- Measurement scope Measurement of body weight, fat and water percentages, muscle and bone mass, BMI, BMR, and AMR (calories burned)
- Data exchange Automatic data exchange via Bluetooth Smart (4.0)
- Power supply 3 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- Compatible devices iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad minis.
- Package content 1x scale, 3x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries, 4x carpet feet, 1x Quick Install Guide
- Manual languages DE, DK, EN, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, NO, PT, SE
- Attention The scale should not be used by individuals with medical implants (i.e. pacemakers). The function of the implanted device may be impaired. The scale is not to be used during pregnancy. Runtastic Libra is also not intended for children under 10 years of age.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.11 x 1.94 x 13.95 inches; 5.51 Pounds
- Item model number : RUNSCA1B
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 22, 2013
- Manufacturer : App-Accessory Corp
- ASIN : B00G3YIDHE
- Best Sellers Rank: #532,257 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hardware (Scale): Looks nice, glass top, clear display, instant-on. Seems accurate as compared to another scale. It includes "carpet feet", but when used on thick carpet, the measurement is inaccurate by about 50%. I'd say they're more "bath mat feet". 4 Stars.
Connection (iOS app): Easy to set up and link the scale over bluetooth. Can configure multiple profiles, and the scale knows which user is on it. But literally EVERY TIME I've used it, it says my body makeup has changed and needs to calibrate. Every once in a while I'll abide and do a calibration measurement, but it IMMEDIATELY says again that my body has changed and needs to calibrate. Again. Annoying. There's an in-app purchase to set weight/BF% goals, and to eliminate ads. But not the Runtastic ads, you CAN'T eliminate those! 3 Stars.
Software (Runtastic website): I'm in the US, and I don't know if it's because the website is hosted in the UK, but it's slow to access. The iOS app automatically sends your measurement to the website for logging, but ONLY weight and bodyfat. The other stats are not saved on the website for review. Runtastic tech said it's 'coming soon' but that was a month ago. You cannot import weight logs you've been keeping elsewhere, though you can manually enter them, which is very very slow with lots of clicking (you can't type the date, you have to click it on a calendar). You cannot export weight logs from Runtastic for use in other tools. Saving activities on the website is tedious and buggy. For example, enter an exercise, type a value in "Calories" (which turns the checkmark green, meaning it knows there's a value to submit), submit, and the saved activity doesn't have your calorie count. Edit it, enter the calories AGAIN, and update, then it finally saves. Frustrating. Since the site is slow to load, you might be ready to proactively click a button, but OH NO! There's an ad for "Runtastic GOLD Membership" that shifts the entire page down about 50 pixels after 5 seconds, so you've now just clicked on something else. 1 Star.
UPDATE (3/12/2014): Regarding the website, true to their word, the other stats (muscle, bone, tissue, water) are now logged and visible on the website. You can also now manually enter logs on the website using your keyboard to type the date. This means you could use a macro to mass import old logs, though far from an ideal solution. The other website issues remain. (Slow, Calories not saving, Gold Ad banner)
I have had the scale for about a year and it has worked for the most part, usually will connect to the app, etc., until recently! Now the scale will not connect to the app at all, regardless of what I do, so I contacted Runtastic Customer Service to see what to do.
A couple days went by and I finally received a response that said...
"Please note: We are currently experiencing a high number of requests. This may lead to extended waiting periods. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Thank you for your ticket.
The Runtastic Help Team will respond to your request as soon as possible.
In the meantime, you can check out our knowledge base at - [...] - where you can find an FAQ section, manuals and videos for Runtastic apps, hardware & products.
Thanks again for your request! Runtastic Regards,
Runtastic Help Team
P.S.: It's best to reach us between Monday and Friday!"
A few more days went by and I heard nothing so I sent another email asking what to do? No response yet...
It has now been over a week, still no response and still no working scales. I don't care how busy you say you are, it doesn't take a week to get back to someone who spent a lot of money buying your scale. Would I recommend the scale to anyone? No not now, if you have trouble you can plan on being ignored by Customer Service.
Update: 5-1-16 :
I did finally receive an email response from Customer Service with the response...
"Your connection problem seems to be an issue with our App, we will try to fix it."
That response was sent to me about 2 weeks ago, I waited to update this to see if they actually did update the App, etc. So far I have not heard any more from them.
But if your weight fluctuates a lot during day it might think you are a new person. But if you just glance down you can see if that is the case. It has you set up users with 3 initials. So look in the lower left corner to see if it has 3 initials. If not or not yours just grab your cell and open app. Then step on scale again it will auto show on you phone and ask you who is this. It sounds complicated but its not it pops up automatically and even has a pic of users to choose from.
Top reviews from other countries
- iPad & iPhone. Now, it won't even weigh. I've contacted the company, but have just been informed that the scale is faulty & cannot be repaired because there are no parts for it. It is an expensive scale. I'm very disappointed with its longevity, or lack thereof. Perhaps my scale is an anomaly, but I would be wary of buying this scale.
Agregado a ese problema, la app oficial "Libra" de Runtastic no comparte los resultados del peso, IMC, etc. con la aplicación "Salud" nativa de iOS, lo cual si hace la App Runtastic Pro cuando uno realiza una carrera. Esto espero se corrija con alguna actualización futura, pero por el momento no lo hace.
Así que esta báscula funciona bien si esta pensada para un solo dispositivo y que no necesiten que se compartan los resultados con otras apps que no sean las oficiales de runtastic.
One of the most frustrating purchases I've made over the past year. Do not buy.